·
Registered
1,362 Posts
So according to this, ‘data’

Er so I noticed no type has an average of accomplishing a bachelors
&
But Every type had an average above 50k

:laughing:

Looks like they what? Took this stat directly at technical/community college (hence no degree past) and what listed the students projected income per intended field? Hence no Highschool drop outs, yet no one with bachelor degree.

Nuff said
Nup, thats just mean vs median. Mean/Average value is pushed up by high earners, while the average education level is not affected since there are no calculations involved, its just the median value.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I bet a lot of the folks who have been identified as ENTJ on those statistics are in fact, ISTJ, ESTP, ESFP and ENTP. Mostly ISTJ.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You think thats the median for everyone?
I want to see their test pool
:laughing:
Agreed that it could be something like average/median full time income. In Aus we have a full time median income of 60k, and average full time income of 87K. Times that by the 0.7 exchange rate and it looks similar.
So what we really need is details of which MBTI type is most likely to be an unemployed bum. I reckon us ENTPs might score a bit higher in that index! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Listing highly intelligent as a distinguished feature of INTJ's throws me off a bit. It doesn't relate to us anything about the nature of the INTJ function stack in my mind. INFJ's are insightful. That corroborates with Ni. INTP's are analytical. Ok, that sure sounds like Ti Ne. INTJ's are... highly intelligent. Is Ni Te intelligence itself?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Here's my idea. Be an MBTI maniac and waste your time = probably make a lesser profit. Be an MBTI maniac and charge people for some "services" associated with it etc. = make a larger profit.
I could even make a chart depicting the theory for y'all

idk about education and population

241 - 249 of 249 Posts