Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, everybody's watched the Movie Avatar by James Cameron. It is by far the most successful movie ever made. Here's my insight on each character's MBTI type and a short description on why I believe so

Jake Sully - INFJ
Typical for any movie heroes... it always has to an INFJ. INFJs seem to personify the general perceptions of a hero. Quiet, sensitive and protects the weak... this guys speaks nothing but an INFJ

Grace Augustine - ENTJ
I hate to say it, but she definitely resembles an ENTJ.She talks before she thinks, insensitive, yet pretty smart.

Neytiri - ESFP
Agile, Impulsive , Neytiri resembles what I think is an ESFP. Though i'm not so sure on this one

Tsutey - ESTJ
A bold, loud and overseeing leader who values the omaticaya traditions. Tsutey in my opinion is an ESTJ

The Colonel - ESTJ
Yet another ESTJ, who is decisive and quick to act on. Values loyalty

Norm Spellman - INTP
The smart, reserved and go-by-the-flow guy. Norm resembles an INTP

·
Registered
293 Posts
I can't believe no one has commented on this! I think you've done a good job with the types of all these characters, though you forgot to include Parker Selfridge- the General manager of operations on Pandora.

I would say he is ESTP. I might have gone with ESTJ but I found that he was less sure of what he was doing when ordering the destruction of home tree. Where as Col. Miles understood what had to be done and carried out his orders according to what made sense. Also Parker glows with Charisma and has no trouble persuading people get things done.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think Neytiri is almost certainly an I because she doesn't generally like to spend time with lots of people and she likes to be alone. Possibly an N too but I guess I might be biased :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts