Personality Cafe banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Judging from Hitler's terrible tactics on war and lack of any successful Infj generals.

Does that possibly mean Infjs are not suitable for warfare?

·
Registered
559 Posts
@Rventurelli The more I learn about Hitler, the more he seems like a cuck. I still say generals shouldn't be expected to take orders from corporals.
Like a cuck? You mean a Cuckservative?

Well, often times generals take orders from civilians with no military background whatsoever, for example, President Trump has never served in the military, yet, he is commander-in-chief, so generals are expected to obey his orders regardless.

·
Registered
559 Posts
What do you mean? An American or European cuckservative?
(Yes, I'm referencing Monty Python.)
I was not aware that there was a distinction between American and European Cuckservatives. Cuckservative is someone who claims to be a Conservative/Patriot/Nationalist and is for open borders immigration.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I was not aware that there was a distinction between American and European Cuckservatives. Cuckservative is someone who claims to be a Conservative/Patriot/Nationalist and is for open borders immigration.
More than that, though. There are also "fudds" which are a breed of "cuckservative," but it's not the "borders" issue that makes them that way. It's their lukewarm stance on 2A.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Rommel is an example of why a Field Marshal shouldn't be expected to take orders from a Corporal. By that, I mean Hitler. Rommel was so much like Robert E. Lee in that he fought for a regime he didn't believe in. Imagine the inner torment these men dealt with every day! And to this day, no one (other than true historians) talks about Lee's contributions to Reconciliation and Reconstruction.

Eisenhower is one of my faves and he's an INTJ.
Rommel was gay/black/democrat thats why we lost the war !

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I am a big 2nd Amendment guy myself -- are you?
For as long as I can remember. Cuck Schemer and Diarrhea Fiendsteen's anti-constitutional shenanigans in 1994 really solidified my stance on the issue, as well as solidifying my dedication to Resistance. At that time, I didn't refer to myself as a "Nationalist," but I might as well have.

Reactions: Rventurelli

·
Registered
559 Posts
For as long as I can remember. Cuck Schemer and Diarrhea Fiendsteen's anti-constitutional shenanigans in 1994 really solidified my stance on the issue, as well as solidifying my dedication to Resistance. At that time, I didn't refer to myself as a "Nationalist," but I might as well have.
You made me laugh pretty hard now!

Will continue this conversation by private message as I do not want to freak out people on the forum.

·
Banned
1,423 Posts
Hitler had a good sales pitch by the standards of that time and place, so it's no wonder. But Rommel still never sold his soul to the Nazi Party.
Most of the German military brass were positively inclined towards the Nazis, if a bit iffy about the whole radical antisemitism thing. Weimar was an ineffective shitshow and it was far too liberal and it didn't have shit on the Kaiserreich. You don't keep a stranglehold on power as a dictator without the military behind your back.

As to Rommel, he was a self-centred, proud, vain son of a bitch who sucked up to Hitler to get promotions and bathed in the glory of his victories. Of course he was an ESTP, albeit reserved when compared to some. Like big daddy Gör.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
As to Rommel, he was a self-centred, proud, vain son of a bitch who sucked up to Hitler to get promotions and bathed in the glory of his victories.
Then my sources must be skewed.

At any rate, Rommel lived up to the "M46N1F1C3N7 84574RD" title.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Then my sources must be skewed.

At any rate, Rommel lived up to the "M46N1F1C3N7 84574RD" title.
Take that with a grain of salt, you do not respect an enemy without skill and he surely was a brilliant tactician, perhaps not that brilliant in strategy though. By all accounts he was someone who respected the common foot soldier and POWs.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts