Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM BORED so I made this.

ENTP:

Most fav hero: Iron man because he is the epitome of excellence. I mean genius with swag is the ultimate goal.
Least fav hero: Captain America: OH GAG ME. EW EW EW EW EW! I CAN NOT STAND THE MAN. Stick stuck way too far up his ass and he walks like it too.

Most fav villian: I'm at a cross between the Joker and Disney's Hades. I find them to be entertaining and funny as hell. I also admire their perseverance and quick thinking, I would totally want to be friends with them.

Least favorite villain: eh.. Cruella De Vil wanted to skin puppies alive and I didnt like the way her cheek bones exited her face.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Spider-Man is my favorite. Not the Spider-Man from the recent movies, this portrayal is basically another Peter Parker who isn't drastically different from the OG.
Been a fan since a kid, used to do a shitton of comics about him when I was maybe 6. Interestingly I learned that we share the same type.

I also liked the Flash but it was be cause of his power, I find him to altruistic and idealist.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Favorite Super-Hero: Wolverine. Lone wolf, has morals, doesn't really like to kill, but does it if needed.
Least Favorite Super-Hero: Batman. Is mentally disturbed to the point of sparing a rapist and a child murderer dressed as a clown every time he stops him -- because deep in there, he likes their relationship. Greatest hypocrite ever. I also don't like how the writers depict him as unrealistically invincible. U-hu, sure, he could totally, realistically kill superman ...

Favorite Villain:
Magneto. Has a sense of duty towards his people, always plays smart and ahead of everyone else.
Least Favorite Villain: The Joker. The impersonation of the chaotic evil alignment. Is evil without a purpose other than chaos, has an irritating laugh and is only alive because his arch-enemy, the guy dressed as bat, allows him to stay alive (and he knows that, and takes advantage of that).

Note: Are we talking only about comic heroes/villains? Because if it includes mangas/animes, Griffith from Berserk takes the place of Joker in there.

Reactions: Wisteria and Folsom

·
Registered
INTP 5w4
934 Posts
Favorite superhero:

Doctor Manhattan, Watchmen.

I'm sure if he was in a story with other characters equally as powerful as he is then I wouldn't be interested in the slightest, but the addition of what is essentially a God into a story where everyone else has almost no superpowers was very interesting to me.
He is the most powerful being in his Universe, able to control matter at will, and yet his downfall was that he couldn't control his own emotions.

An honorable mention for me would be The Hulk, but really it's Bruce Banner I like.
"A man who runs away from every fight in the world because he knows he's going to win."

Favorite supervillain:

Ozymandias, Watchmen

The only supervillain who has actually made me question if he is really a supervillain.
He easily bested almost everyone else in the story in physical combat, he outsmarted a God-like being who can see his own future, and he did end up saving the world, for better or worse.

So yes, I might have just chosen two anti-heroes.

For least favorites, I agree with TheConundrum when it comes to Batman and The Joker, but I did love Heath Ledger's portrayal of The Joker, as did everyone on planet Earth it seems.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Favourite Superhero: Iron Man or Wolverine would probably qualify here. I'm pretty neutral about both of these characters, however. I'm not a big fan of the near-absolute goodness of most heroes. Iron Man is a bit like a breath of fresh air, and I like the grittiness of Wolverine.
Least Favourite: Captain America due to the stick up his ass and his blatant patriotism makes me want to throw up. Superman sucks too, on the grounds that being near-indestructible is stupidly boring.

Favourite Villain: I was considering mentioning Loki, until I realised the sole reason I liked him was because he tends to screw things up for people I like less. I guess that leaves me with Scarecrow and Heath Ledger's Joker.
Least Favourite: There are absolutely too many to list. Any villain who's motivations haven't been fleshed out beyond "hurr-durr destroy the world," bonus points if the reason is "someone(s) important to me died."

I'm much more fond of characters who aren't clearly "good" or "evil," but are unquestionably intelligent and ahead of the game. Tommy and Alfie from Peaky Blinders, for example.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Entp as well and my favorite superhero is probably ANYONE besides captain America he is the worst persona ever it's asbestos if he stuck his head up his ass and got it stuck! Seriously though I hate him with all of my being... my favorite villain is actually deathstroke (antihero) or the joker because they are really smart and give me the shivers in a happy way not scary but also remind you that they'd are actually realistic and make sense but make such great villains at the same time! Favorite hero might actually be Iron man though. It might just be that's he is so relatable but he has my vote!

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
Favorite hero
tie between Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario, I don't need reasons, get serious

Worst hero
  • Iron Man- too much ego
  • Captain America- too boring and predictable
  • Superman- same reason as Captain America
  • Batman- taking the blame for Harvey Dent is BS
Favorite villain
  • Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. He can breathe underwater, the Kraken is his pet, you can't harm his body but he can end yours, his origin story is justified. His head is an octopus, one of his arms and one of his legs is from a crab, his clothes are covered in barnacles.
  • Hector Barbossa, he's cool, lives a long time, does a lot that he wanted, and shows a lot of development.
Worst villains
The ones that talk too much and can't really do anything on their own, like Steppenwolf from Justice League and Ultron from Avengers.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
INTJ

Favorite Hero: Batman. I don't know, I relate to the guy. Always wrestling with principles that run contrary to the society he finds himself in, with the added complication of being a strong force within that society.
Least Favorite: Mister Fantastic. The 1950's engineer "man of science" fighting the commies to save America stereotype he embodies is repugnant to me. And his superpowers are stupid.

Favorite Villain: The Joker. There is just so much you can do with this character. He is a perfect chaotic evil villain archetype.
Least Favorite: Green Goblin. He was never really intimidating or interesting - I don't understand why this character is so well received as an arch-villain.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Favorite superhero: Jesus the wood chopper
Favorite supervillain: Alex Jones the lunatic

Least favorite superhero: Jordan Peterson the snob
Least favorite supervillain: Mohammed the child molester

·
Banned
1,423 Posts
I saw that Dredd movie. That was pretty cool. Dislike: Rey from Star Wars.
Supervillain? Probably Trump, dude's fun. Dislike: The Justice League muppet who misappropriated Steppenwolf.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
Favorite Hero: Batman. I don't know, I relate to the guy. Always wrestling with principles that run contrary to the society he finds himself in, with the added complication of being a strong force within that society.
There's a lot of heroes and villains like this, and that's why I like them myself. On the one hand, it sucks when everyone always seems to be against you. On the other hand, you can't conform because you're just being yourself and integrity forces you to stand by your convictions, not other people's expectations.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Favorite hero: Captain America. Couldn't stand him in Avengers, but after watching the Trilogy, especially Civil War and Infinity War, I like him and his new beard a lot. Probably because I feel like he dropped that stick and felt less obligated to be Captain America and became Steve Rogers instead. Plus I adore Bucky, but I'm not sure if he counts as a hero.
I like all of the Marvel heroes, because they're flawed in a likable way, especially Bruce Banner that adorable dork.

Least favorite hero: Arrow. Used to like that show, but this dude annoys me. Don't even know why.

Favorite villain: Loki. He always seems to redeem himself and then messes up again. He overreacts, but his motives and occasionally behavior are relatable. He's not a bad person deep down, but pretty messed up and I always had a thing for the unstable ones.

Least favorite villain: Obadiah Stane. Terrible person and a scary man.

·
Registered
INTJ subs: entj, istj, infj
477 Posts
Most fav hero: Actarus as a child in France otherwise Wonder Woman (2017) in recent times.

Actarus was a prince and the greatest at guarding against alien attacks. He makes sense, Superman doesn’t.

I also really like all the music and songs associated with Goldrake.

Wonder Woman (2017) in recent times because, in actual facts, it was her who helped put an end to World War II as now fully documented in the Wonder Woman (2017) documentary.

French:

Japanese original:

Soundtrack[HD]

Least fav hero: Superman as far too powerful just like many others. He never uses doors etc..

Most fav villian: Magneto and Emma Frost together as a team and I really like the X-Men theme with Professor X. Magneto is not that bad thought a bit too cruel alone and Emma Frost compensates.

Emma Frost, though mostly a foe, also alternates between superhero and supervillain and she can be fun!

Her character is made after Emma Peel.

Mystic is great too.

Least favorite villain: All the overly powerful ones. (Dr Doom and a plethora of others) as the laws of nature are really disrespected.

However Bullseye, Lex Luthor and The Jocker are fine.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
INFJ

Favourite hero: Spiderman. I grew up watching the animated series and the combination of his nerdiness with his quips really spoke to me at that age. I felt shut out of society because of my nerdiness and Peter Parker made me realize that you can be awesome even if you're still a nerd.

Favourite villain: So many but today I'd choose The Master from Doctor Who. Basically any intelligent villain is great in my book. As long as they have agency and actually have a plan I'm usually a fan.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My favorite hero is Robin Hood, not so much of a super hero, but cool nevertheless. :happy:

·
Banned
1,134 Posts
intp

fav hero: franklin richards

omega level reality warper, he's pretty much a god.
feats include creating a pocket dimension in his closet at the age of 7, making galactus his herald as an adult and literally being unable to die some 10k+ years in the future.

least fav hero: scarlet which/cpt marvel

cant decide between these two
scarlet is written irresponsibly, granted the studio had reasons for utilising her character that way but at the end of it all she just seems like an unhinged child that wants to play house once last time.
cpt marvel is just written poorly, i can forgive irresponsible writing but not bad writing especially when a heroine with so many abilities is mishandled across so many different stories.

fav villain: Dr. Doom

this guy is the only villain across the multiverse/omniverse/zetaverse that the council of reed richards decides it has to stop in every reality.
and one of those Doom's still outsmarts a whole council of reed richards 4 of which have somehow obtained the infinity gauntlets.
god tier villain, could probably outsmart the one above all if he aspired to, and he has this ideal of being the only villain permitted to defeat his foes, which plays out in fascinating ways given the F4 timeline.
i mean he's just a fucking badass what more do i have to say.

least fav villain: snoke

what a waste of screen time and special effects budget.
"i can force choke you across the galaxy, but i've never seen a lightsaber be positioned and activated by the force"
trash can villain, sums up the new trilogy of disney star wars movies perfectly, execution lacking all around, really cool idea though bro i liked it till i had to see it in action.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts