Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are both introverted and both shy.
Despite that , we have opposite views of reality.I guess that we have opposite percieving funcitons.
He is realistic , cynic and he has a good sense of what can be done and what not and how.
I am ''removed'' from reality, i have not a good sense of what is really possible and how to do it , i tend to be a dreamer.

He says very often '' this is what it is! '' and he tends to think that we have to adapt to the reality of things.
I tend to be more idealistic and i tend to be oppressed when i think that i have to simply adapt to reality : i want to change or create it.
I pay attention to the future and the concept of development , he (generally) pays attention to simply have a good and relaxing time now.

I was convinced that he is an S and i am an N . Anyway i have noticed a strange thing : he is afraid about sickness ( sometimes he is convinced that he is seriously sick , when he simply has a little pain);
I am afraid about my future , how it will develop and i can be convinced that it will be a mess (because ''i see'' unchangeable factors in the now or in the past) .

These two things seem to be inferior S and inferior N.

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
It is not unhealthy to have fears about being incapable to do what you want, nor does it make you inferior to someone who claims to be fearless.

As far as your personalities go, I would say that your brother is a shy ESTP (extroverted sensing supported by introverted thinking), while you are an INFJ (Introverted Intuition supported by Extroverted Feeling)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts