Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is!

http://soundcloud.com/justlikeammy/sprinkles-justlikeammykevinbeat

(This exists in another thread, but I figured more people would check it out this way....)

What do you guys think?

EDIT: There is a chance it's mixed too high cuz I did it on earbuds because.........well I didn't do it at home. So...if it's crazy loud, lemme know so I can tone it down quick and reupload it.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
LOL I like it.

It isn't too loud, there may be some clipping but it actually works for the sound so... I don't think that is a complaint. :crazy:

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
not my sortof music but it's great that you two are working together!
someone needs to sing.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
wOOOOOt.

Is this song/title okay? I uploaded it on my music-pages if you don't mind :) I gave you credit of course....I didn't know what else to call you so I just called you Sprinkles :p
Yup it works!

I may send something else your way in the future. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not my sortof music but it's great that you two are working together!
someone needs to sing.
Boooo on lyrics. I consider lyrics cheating. I don't mind voices being used, but lyrics I definitely consider cheating. Musically.

Yup it works!

I may send something else your way in the future. :crazy:
I wouldn't mind it at all, I had a really good time elaborating on what you sent me originally :p When I make my own stuff, I kind of just freak out and make crazy shit. But I didn't want to bastardize what you already had done because I enjoyed it enough as it was already, so I kinda just tried to emphasize the whole thing.

I hope you don't mind if I uploaded to some places? Do you HAVE an alias or anything for when you make musicz? Cuz I definitely just referred to you as Sprinkles....

ANYONE ELSE HERE MAKE MUSIC THAT WANTS TO GET IN ON IT, IT'S FUN!?

I wish there was more interest in this kind of thing on these forums....I sure like music a lot and there is little to no discussion of it here apart from "hey, check out this youtube video of this song."

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Boooo on lyrics. I consider lyrics cheating. I don't mind voices being used, but lyrics I definitely consider cheating. Musically.

I wouldn't mind it at all, I had a really good time elaborating on what you sent me originally :p When I make my own stuff, I kind of just freak out and make crazy shit. But I didn't want to bastardize what you already had done because I enjoyed it enough as it was already, so I kinda just tried to emphasize the whole thing.

I hope you don't mind if I uploaded to some places? Do you HAVE an alias or anything for when you make musicz? Cuz I definitely just referred to you as Sprinkles....

ANYONE ELSE HERE MAKE MUSIC THAT WANTS TO GET IN ON IT, IT'S FUN!?

I wish there was more interest in this kind of thing on these forums....I sure like music a lot and there is little to no discussion of it here apart from "hey, check out this youtube video of this song."
Upload it everywhere... I don't mind. :laughing:

And I don't really have a 'name' for myself (I've done music under many names over the years...) so whatever works lol... sprinkles I guess.

And yeah, would be nice to get more people into music.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts