Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We considered going on a shroom picnic, but last time one of the girls got like a crazy bad trip. She thought she was like stuck in a cartoon or whatever🤷‍♂️. Any ideas?

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,048 Posts
many require being guided on psychedelics and psychotropics. . . if lacking or unwilling to training, guided meditation or asmr videos may be an effecive solution to ease their transition. it can be used in a variety of ways.. in therapies, it's often takes an aspect of 'psychic' VR in which scenes may be narrated and played out to benefit the client and rewire behavior patterns... though often through repeated sessions.

but immaturity would lend to more entertaining prospects.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, bro that's the answer we were looking for. Appreciate all the trippy s!#@ you've sent. Finna shows this to my bros later. Peace ☮

·
Administrator
15,085 Posts
Why don't you go on a normal picnic where you cook nice food for them, put together a basket with a pretty blanket to set it all out, wrap all the food nicely, and then go to a beautiful natural place to have a nice lunch.

You can also bring a nice book and perhaps read to them, or bring some musical instruments and art supplies to see if they would like to play music or draw, or bring some baskets to collect herbs and an herb identification book.

And then you can have plenty to do that anyone might like.

Sometimes when you want to have a nice time, simpler is better.

You could even get fancy and throw a tea party!

You don't have to consume psychedelics to have a nice afternoon.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,885 Posts
We considered going on a shroom picnic, but last time one of the girls got like a crazy bad trip. She thought she was like stuck in a cartoon or whatever🤷‍♂️. Any ideas?
Wake and bake picnic? Bong and breakfast in bed?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wake and bake picnic? Bong and breakfast in bed?
Why don't you go on a normal picnic where you cook nice food for them, put together a basket with a pretty blanket to set it all out, wrap all the food nicely, and then go to a beautiful natural place to have a nice lunch.
Just noticed that you guys are admins. That's sick! Really appreciate your answers. P.S. Do people see my post as a reply when I remove quotes from it?

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,885 Posts
I don't know. I just hit reply and removed your quote, did you get an announcement?

·
INFP 5w6
5,840 Posts
@BryceXRay You can just write a post and do like I did in the beginning there, and write @ and then the name of a forum member, if you want to reply to someone without a quote.

·
INFP 5w6
5,840 Posts
If the weather doesn't allow picknic, then what about a treasure hunt? You can keep in contact on a messenger-chat or similar, and hang out like that, but people would go perhaps one or two and two, and you prepare with clue and nice places to lead them to and show them, like a hometown sightseeing, with clues, and perhaps leave little treats with the clues, like a snack or a thermos of coffee or hot chocolate etc. And prepare something nice or funny as the treasure.

·
Code Cracked
12,584 Posts
Worst trip I ever had was on shrooms. Some idiot decided to play Pink Floyd~ The Wall insisting it was the best tripping. I still feel icky thinking about it. The situation shifted drastically when I insited we get out and go riding around. I thought a cow was dying on the ground....nope~ she was giving birth lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts