Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Noeh

I want to know my personality type.
So I will tell you things about me that will make you tell me what it is.

So as you already know my name is Noeh. I am 15 years of age. I am french and Dutch.
I have a high iq and i consider myself to be superior than others but I always try to not be too arrogant because that may cause me to fall.
I can be very antisocial and I will be very lazy when doing things that do not captivate my interest.
I am interested in psychology and philosophy. I may also look at science from time to time.
I am very good at manipulating people, and I can care for people without really having the caring feeling. Sometimes I know I can and I really want to care for people.
I want to be good but then again i may have extremely manic moments. I will hurt and laugh at pain. But then again nowadays it is quite rare.
I used to not be able to be in love. Until I met a girl, but she pushed me away because I was being very mean in one of my manic moments.

As a child I used to care for people way more, I would cry for people because they would cry, but then i was broken.
My imagination is still enormous and I can almost see what I imagine. My imagination most focuses on planning and taking over the world and killings. Some songs may trigger my emotions and Akers me cry, it is like some feelings of mine are deeply buried in my deep dark soul.

I can eat a little or a lot and it will not bother me, I really like candy tho 馃槒.
My understanding of people is enourmous but I may not always understand what they really want in social interactions they want me to have. There are some paradoxes tho with extroverted/introverted. If I understand it well of course.
For example, I get to my theatre class and see the door being shut, and I may feel the feeling of not wanting to go in the room because their are people, I may feel a bit anxious, but in the moment I decide to walk in I will feel no anxiety facing all these people.

Sometimes I feel I am to calm, with no emotion running trough my mind, like now... absolutely nothing. I may be confused thinking some certain things are feelings while they are not. I will have no heartbeat growing or any feeling while seeing someone hurt nowadays. As a child, as much as I really did care for people, I also didn鈥檛. I may of cried out of of pure empathy, but what not many know is that I also would wish people to die, for money or just because they irritated me. People can irritate me just by being themselves, I get quite angry inside and want to violently torture those humans.... but I know it is wrong.

I love collecting knowledge and solving puzzles, but I will only do what I am interested in, if not I will just cheat or do not many things to even not do anything.

But sometimes I feel a deep feeling, even feelings I shall not understand. And my personality changes and I often look for it in interesting manga characters. I can really relate to johan liebert tho. Anyways I will also talk to voices in my head that before bothered me, but now I killed the bad ones they don鈥檛 anymore, but I can talk to them and they give answers I did not make up, which obviously means they are in my unconscious.

I will often ask philosophical questions to myself and I will answer them often by making a story around it, all in my head, and then forget about it. When I try to communicate my taught, I say it in such a confusing way people don鈥檛 understand me. I don鈥檛 blame them, I get too lazy to rephrase a normal sentence. But then again some people understand more than others. There are the ones making an effort but also the clever ones. I like people even if sometimes I hate them.

I will help anyone if they ask me too, but I can shoot them and it doesn鈥檛 matter to me, but I can help anyone.

Registered
Hello Noeh,

I think that you could be INFJ or INTJ... but I'm sure that you are INxx. Introverted because you don't like people a lot and you prefer to be alone. Intuition because you are a very imaginative person and intuitive. INFJ usually like to understand the behavior of people, they also like the knowledge like philosophy, psychology, sciences... And INTJ also like this knowledge. Both are good at manipulating people. INFJ are more dreamy than INTJ. INxJ usually is contradictory, like other INxx, so that probably explain how do you feel.

This probably can help you, but I recommend you to take a test.

Registered
Typing you on given information seems difficult to me, because what you've writen concern me a little. I mean being able to hurt people or hearing voices are no indications for a type. Those are indications for a personality disorder. You're 15 and at this point I don't even know what information really applies to you or if you've just watched too much monster.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Noeh,

I think that you could be INFJ or INTJ... but I'm sure that you are INxx. Introverted because you don't like people a lot and you prefer to be alone. Intuition because you are a very imaginative person and intuitive. INFJ usually like to understand the behavior of people, they also like the knowledge like philosophy, psychology, sciences... And INTJ also like this knowledge. Both are good at manipulating people. INFJ are more dreamy than INTJ. INxJ usually is contradictory, like other INxx, so that probably explain how do you feel.

This probably can help you, but I recommend you to take a test.
Infj I took a test :) I think it鈥檚 a bit of a fucked up infj that I am but thanks for the comment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts