Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CMS finally announced the 2018 Medicare Part B Premium changes. Most of us will be happy to hear that our premiums will remain the same for our Part B, $134.

However, if you're paying less due to the hold harmless provision or paying more due to IRMAA, you'll see an increase in your premiums.

How will these changes impact you?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Not sure how it will affect me but I'll know in 4 years when I lose my employer sponsored benefits. If the government doesn't stop robbing Medicare & Social Security there won't be anything left.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
CMS finally announced the 2018 Medicare Part B Premium changes. Most of us will be happy to hear that our premiums will remain the same for our Part B, $134.

However, if you're paying less due to the hold harmless provision or paying more due to IRMAA, you'll see an increase in your premiums.

How will these changes impact you?
Not really relevant to most of us.

The subform title is “BabyBoomer”, but most of us here are too young for Medicare. There are only a few true Baby Boomers (1946-1953) - aged 64-71 who post here.

Almost all of us here at PerC are Generation Jones (1954-1964) - in our 50s and early 60s, thus ineligible for Medicare (age 65).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts