Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's meeee.

I was wondering if any of you were into online games [MMORPG]'s and the like.

I found a private server of a cult classic MMO that officially died over 5 years ago. But the game itself is highly revered and said to be real Gold in terms of Gameplay and Features, the PS isn't one of those cheap "Fun servers" that make leveling way too easy and the like. It's a true experience from what I'm seeing and I'm downloading it now.

If you're still interested, I'd like to know if you're willing to hang out in the game?

Phantasy Star Online PSO Blue Burst Ultima

Theres also another version of PSO-Blue Burst I found, I'm downloading both.

http://www.blueburstserv.com/ - 2nd Server

·
Registered
INFP 4w5
1,285 Posts
When I saw the thread title, I totally had a flashback of Johnny Quest entering into the cyberspace realm. Someone please tell me I wasn't the only one! D:

Uhm, well, y'know... MMOs and I... it's a bittersweet relationship. I'm really tempted, but I just don't know. Also the time zones would likely be a problem. Still, it's not that I'm not interested. I don't want to say "I'll think about it" because that's always a diplomatic refusal in practice.

Perhaps I'll give it a whirl out of curiosity, but I make no promises. I hope you understand. Although if anyone feels like playing anything else and I happen to have it, I'd be down for that too. I draw the line at RTS, though. No SC2 rape kthx.

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Let's just build an MMORPG for PerC ya? Might be more fun to actually drink virtual coffee and battle the evil bots. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PSOBB Ultima was real fun...met a friend!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Oh oh I love mmorpgs :D . also love online shooting games, usually run in fear while friends kill the enemy chasing me XD but its fun, I have a ton of free online games that might interest ya guys, well halos (halo1) not free to download but its free online play for the pc and its cheaps XD um theres also Project Blackout its a free online shooter, Godswar is a free mmorpg on Facebook ;) yup i said facebook xD there's also ASDA story online, and tons more I can't think of here I'll posts links below if your interested ;)
Oh yea forgot to mention that there is a free halo demo version that you can still play online with ;P

Project Blackout
Project Blackout - Free To Play Online FPS Action Game

ASDA Story
Asda Story: Best Anime MMORPG.

GodsWar
GodsWar - Best 3D MMORPG Browser Game

Halo 1 Demo
Halo: Combat Evolved - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Just let me know if any of you wanna play ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts