Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since I've laid my soul out bare on the Internet for everybody to see, I figure I can go the extra mile and let you have a peek into my real world. This is what things look like when I'm not scribing runes - or whatever.

Remember - now matter how hard you came up. No matter what all you had to live through or face now - You can lead the life you want to. Lead a life of peace and love - and spread joy to others. That's the way to live.

The Tribe

Left to right

Rune (me), Melissa (my wife), Jessica (oldest daughter), Melissa's brother Terry, her mother Quita, my neice Olivia and beside her are my daughters Amelia (youngest in black) Erika (middle with the Harry Potter shirt) my neice Hannah, her mom Cassie and Melissa's brother Jeff on the end. Back next to the tree are my nephew Abram and Melissa's dad Gene.

Hello from the Runescribe Tribe :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Awesome! You're a reminder to INFJs that we can all make our dreams a reality one day. I know I could always use an extra reminder. Thanks for sharing! :happy:

Reactions: Runescribe

·
Registered
640 Posts
You have a beautiful family you must be so proud and your daughters are gorgeous!

Reactions: Runescribe

·
Registered
85 Posts
What a lovely family you have, Runescribe! And, thanks for sharing your insightful thoughts, encouraging others. Peace and joy to you and your loved ones, always!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh my god, so this is what the real world looks like. It actually looks...decent. *Shudders*
Your family is win because:
  • They seem lovely.
  • One of your family members likes Harry Potter which is mega win.

·
Super Moderator
11,651 Posts
Fantastical! A strong family builds a strong foundation! (& vice versa). This you have. My hat is off to you & yours! Peace, love & joy spreading is most definitly the way to live!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts