Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always get such a kick out of INTJs being called "The Scientists" when I am, in actual fact, a science major. :tongue: (I'm not always stereotypical, but when I am, I really really am.)

Anyway, nice to meet you all! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about me, I'm a lot better at answering questions than coming up with a laundry list of facts about myself haha.

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp
1,193 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe! :)

Which area of science are you majoring in?

2,427 Posts
I absolutely approve of the use of (my coincidentally favorite) meme for MBTI mocking haha!
OMG DUDE! :shocked: You're an INTJ! I'm an INTJ! You like the Willy Wonka Condescending Meme! I like the Willy Wonka Condescending Meme! We have so much in common! :shocked: Let's be best friends! :cool::tongue::crazy::laughing:

Oh god, they're fan-fucking-tastic
Thank you, sir! :cool: I was hoping we would have an ENTJ here so I could use one on them too! :laughing:

Or ENTP...

Or ENFJ...

I could go on all day, but I'm going to stop now. :cool:

2,427 Posts
Don't worry, I'll finish the job

It's funny, because my best friend is an ENTJ and I give him a lot of shit about how he's such a shitty leader.
Awesome! :cool:

Yeah, most of the stereotypes are pretty silly. Especially some of the dumb ones people come up with here. Like "I saw an ISTP picking his nose and eating it! :shocked: Do all ISTPs do that?! :unsure:" Then somebody will chime in "Well I also saw an ISTP do that, so therefore they must ALL do that!"

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
@Niccolo Machiavelli .... when you make one for the ENFJ's ... just put "Type Awesome" ... and that'll do.

And this is not me speaking .. but a label by one of your own -- the beautiful @knittigan ;)

Oh .. and @Elenchus .... Welcome on board!

What's with INTJ's and bio majors, eh? My INTJ brother is a minor in Biology with a major in Acturial Sciences and the other INTJ I know did biogenetic engineering before she did her MBA o.0

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Reactions: SilentScream
1 - 20 of 26 Posts