Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo. How are you people doing?

Anyone here a fan of MMO's? [Free]

I am. ^-^ I've tried quite a few of them, and most..honestly are crap, anyways.

Have any of MMO players thought of meeting in one of them?

I'd like to know if any of you are interested in doing so.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
i thought world of warcraft stomped all the free mmo's out there. I tried perfect world and it was garbage.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flyff is crap.
Cloud Nine, is crap...
Aika Online... Is crap....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ Lummex.

Yeah, Private Servers, maybe one of us could get one up, a custom world, just for us.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I play face of mankind but it is sci fi rather then fantasy; I have fun playing it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I only ever played Runescape, which apparently does not classify as an MMORPG. My character was named Gigathor and I was a knight who would never follow orders. Not just that but just because I didn't spend four years of my life straight in raising all my levels to superhuman levels I was a noob.

Other than that I played Habbo Hotel a lot, where I was a character named Pipkin12. I remember the experience vividly because it was a hideous and wicked caricature of me, where I used and greatly exaggerated all the bad points about me into the most appalling character! What's worse I enjoyed every second of it and other Habbos always believed that it was the real me. Ah, the good old days of memory lane.

477 Posts
I play the Lord of the Rings Online and I like it much better than WoW. It has a great story, great graphics, a great community, and really captures the expanse of Middle Earth in a way no other media can do (other than the Tolkien's own work, of course). It will be going free September 10th, so I recommend that anybody who is a LotR fan checks it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I played WoW for a few years, made some of my best and closest friends through it. Still talk with them almost daily even after a year of not playing.

Used to play LOTRO, it's going free to play in two weeks or so. Great game

·
Registered
301 Posts
@ Lummex.

Yeah, Private Servers, maybe one of us could get one up, a custom world, just for us.
Or we could join a larger private server that's already up and running well, and all be in a guild together or something :) Not sure if there would be enough of us to have our own private server and still have fun playing..

·
Registered
223 Posts
Played a bunch of free ones. Shaiya, Knight Online, Rohan: Blood Feud, Priston Tale, DnD Online, Guild Wars, one or two others. Never for very long, I either become obsessed and have to force myself to give up to save my social life, or get bored eventually. Planning on at least trying out LOTR:O once it comes out.

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So are we all set on WoW? I'll have to create a tutorial thread for people interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts