Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean they have to be cool, nice and seem interesting to you (>feel compatible) of course, and this is a thing all feelers (and thinkers) too share, Extroverted Feelers in particular, but for ENFs its like the favorite hobby ever. This combination of people and new possibilities is judt something special.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, I love your avatar. QOTSA <3
Ikr <33

unless I actually meet a person I deem interesting.
Of course. Just meeting anybody random can be the most mundane thing ever. But I mean somebody new that you like instantly. Its like experiencing a new vibe for the first tine

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I know an enfp who's can easily fukin befriend everyone else lol. XD

Omg
.. XD

Like I'm new in one place. And so as she.. Dang, i was surprised she knows every single person in that place already lolololol xD

And she greets anyone, just anyone
.you can really see she loves people a lot.. And kids. XD

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Throw me in a room if stranger- I'll socialize with anyone or everyone to kill boredom and explore new things...however if one or 2 of my close friends are there- I'll bc very introverted and have no interests in knowing others outside the surrounding and may appear awkward...I'm weird I guess

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Accurate for me. I do love meeting new people.

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
Damn you guys and your social skills...

necks shot

INF, I like meeting cool people I can relate to but at the same time I feel an overwhelming urge to flee for the safety of my bedroom door as soon as somebody gives me that look, you know the one, "I have no idea who you are but I'm about to come talk to you anyway". No. NNNNO. Do NOT. I will CALL the POLICE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts