Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 816 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it'd be a nice idea to have one thread where we can go post-happy with shots we've taken that are sweet <3.

I'll start it off by a few I took on my phone this one drunk night before I lost it :(

Post some of your stuff peeeez, I like good photography.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
You have a nice camera, huh? Those are really good shots :O

Especially those mountains, holy god I'm a sucker for mountain rangers. And that one's beautiful :O
Thank you :blushed:. My camera is a Canon Ixus, so nothing too fancy, but I love it :happy:. I'd love a Canon Eos but as an 18 year old student I can't afford one lol.

For phone photos yours are very good, you can tell you've put a lot of thought into the photos and I mean that, I bet they'd be amazing with a regular camera.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you :blushed:. My camera is a Canon Ixus, so nothing too fancy, but I love it :happy:. I'd love a Canon Eos but as an 18 year old student I can't afford one lol.

For phone photos yours are very good, you can tell you've put a lot of thought into the photos and I mean that, I bet they'd be amazing with a regular camera.
Ha--I was drunk XD

I kinda just wandered to where it looked nice and snapped.

That's usually my photographing technique :O

Sometimes I have to wander in strange places, but whatevz it's just wandering.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I love looking at other folk's photos, it's like a window into a hundred parallel words.

Not sure what a 'sweet shot' photo is? I have 8800 photos on my Mac, and that
dosn't include the photos I take for business interests. Some of them are probably sweet :)

Many more on my website and Flickr

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I love photography but I don't leave the house enough....

This old gif of my doggy is best viewed while high and listening to dub reggae...

This is an old gif of my milo ratio.... it's since gone from 80/20 to 90/10 ....

this is an old pic of my plant pot hydrometer that I would use on people when they were being unsexy...

Pixie and trisky in action (cloud time lapse)...

A screenshot (hey it still counts as a pic) from my latest video...

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Hmmm... These are my picture collections from my previous threads.

Although I'm not familiar with camera and I don't have the "sense of art" or whatever, I love taking pictures. My object of interest are mostly human activities, nature, and culture.

These are some of the pictures. I hope you like it. :blushed:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
And this is part 2.

Okay, I've made a similar thread before, so I call this one as Part 2. This pictures basically is a collection of mine whenever I visit some place or joined an event. I hope you like it.

The clothes was unique, but I prefer him without any clothes. :tongue: (jkjk)

Weird couture. They looked like half mystique creature and half alien. LOL

Poor John Legend. He was trapped alone by the press at his own press conference. LOL

I met my college friend at a music concert. He was one of the anchors.

Should I even give any comment for why I took their picture? Isn't so obvious?

Prepare for the fun rafting!

Some junior high school students on their orientation session. Toy boys! Yumm... :blushed:

Little scouts playing in the park.

With 3 bucks, you can rent their bike and the owner to take you travel around the old city of Jakarta.

Guess what they were doing? They pump your motorcycle's wheels!

Bunch of lovely high school teenagers.

Labors at the harbor.

Nope, you don't impress me, kiddo. Go to school.

At the traditional market.

Awww... Aren't they cute?

Playing an old guitar, singing broken heart songs, and selling accessories. Nice combo! LOL

Yep. It's The North Face man! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 816 Posts