Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1093 Posts

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure you've seen these on other forums so you know how it works. I'm also certain that you're all great looking so post pictures of yourself so we can see what you look like. Put a face to that name of yours. All the cool kids are doing it. Even me.

Keep the commentary positive and chatter to a relative minimum.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I like your hair, Surreal Breakfast, and musicians are hawt!

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Nice pics guys. I will post my pic tomorrow when I get my web cam. Ikari T that portrait behind you looks like that kid from "The Grudge." ahah.

·
Registered
871 Posts
lkari T said:
you bastard. I know you know my room is messy as hell.
lol, what INTPs isn't? As soon as I move into a new place, stuff starts piling up (even as I speak, there's a pile of papers, radius about 3' and 5" high, of all the notes and homeworks, tests and quizzes I've collected from this half-semester). Don't think I don't see The Elements poster in the background, either! :tongue:

man Jenn, something about your eyes made me shiver! I could have easily mistaken them for a wolf's of some kind... mystic is quite a good description.

·
Registered
305 Posts

i think imissed yours, trope, NA and snail.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
my second attempt to post missed.

i don't usually have problems with images.

(3)

img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap0006bwmz9.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Just tried it psyche. It works fine for me. What you can do is highlight the image and just press copy and paste.

·
Registered
305 Posts
that was #2. but there it is! <g>

oh - and lance is added to my list. heh.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, what INTPs isn't? As soon as I move into a new place, stuff starts piling up (even as I speak, there's a pile of papers, radius about 3' and 5" high, of all the notes and homeworks, tests and quizzes I've collected from this half-semester). Don't think I don't see The Elements poster in the background, either! :tongue:
Yeah, I'm not even comfortable in a room that isn't messy. It just doesn't feel lived in. Too sterile and orderly.

The first thing I noticed was the periodic table too.

i think imissed yours, trope, NA and snail.
You must not have been looking hard enough. It's right here.

It was accidentally snapped on a webcam, which just so happens to be about the only way I'll consent to having my picture taken.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah, I'm not even comfortable in a room that isn't messy. It just doesn't feel lived in. Too sterile and orderly.

The first thing I noticed was the periodic table too.

You must not have been looking hard enough. It's right here.

It was accidentally snapped on a webcam, which just so happens to be about the only way I'll consent to having my picture taken.
ah yes.

slipperhat.

<giggles>

·
Registered
305 Posts
ah, yes - i missed cryptonia, creeping round the paperwork.

1 - 20 of 1093 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.