Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
7,896 Posts
@Glenda Starr Gnome (dang, Garden Gnome was so much easier to remember and get right!) :p

I edited some more of The Twins.

beezus_&_zanona__cage_doors_open__kimg0022__445 x 453_pixels__lightadj__pinta.jpg

and

Beezus Thinking About Jumping On Cage__2 21 2018__460 x 312 pixels__lightadj.jpg

and one last one:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Zanona_peeking_out_from_behind_curtain_panel__425 x 375 pixels__ 2 21 2018.jpg

The Girls like to play Hide-n-Seek with us, usually under their cage, popping out and then acting afraid, backing up, popping back out... Their games, and they, are a lot of fun.

@vinniebob

I was sorry I didn't put you in my Shout Out but here you are... Thanks for all the jazzy emoticons. And I love that film, others by Cagney, so thanks for that too. :-D

·
Banned
7,896 Posts
@BranchMonkey, those rats are so adorable!!!
Thank you, Babe.

May I give them an extra unsalted topped cracker (one for each) and tell them it's from a really nice Gnome?

Glenda,

Also, if you ever really do want to get them I am a wealth of information on everything from which you would prefer--boys or girls, to what you'd need for an initial set-up, to how to rule out bad breeders, to making nutritious homemade food, to doing your own doctoring (if you're up to it as I was all the way through with Pickles until literally the very end), and more...

I did a lot of research before I got Pickles, then I did it on an ongoing basis, and often ignored what "experts" told me, which worked out well for Pickles, less stress for her, longer life, happy girl. xD

The Twins are now reaping the benefits of all my learning, experimenting, confidence that grew.

Today, after feeding them their usual one piece of breakfast "Barbara's Oat Crunch cereal" I came back and gave them half of a hard-boiled egg yolk (small one), then a piece of Manna Bread (rye sprouts and purified water glaumed together, which they like), and finally I let them have some avocado (not near the pit or skin, which can be bad for them), and oh wow, do they LOVE avocado, maybe more than I do.

When they were finally sated, Zanona came to the cage front when she heard me reenter the room, so I opened the cage, sweet-talking her, and stroked the length of her body, then leaned in and touched my nose to hers, and you know what?

She stayed still and clearly enjoyed going nose to nose with me, but very relaxed, different than she liked doing it with the Black n Decker hand vac.

I love those girls, and champagne hooded rats, girls not boys? Their fur is like cornsilk; amazingly soft!

What's not to love says The Rat Mom. :-D

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you, Babe.

May I give them an extra unsalted topped cracker (one for each) and tell them it's from a really nice Gnome?
Yes, please do so. I want to make them happy. :heart:

·
Corvus Cretin
20,947 Posts
@Glenda Starr Gnome (dang, Garden Gnome was so much easier to remember and get right!) :p

I edited some more of The Twins.

View attachment 771522

and

View attachment 771530

and one last one:

View attachment 771538

The Girls like to play Hide-n-Seek with us, usually under their cage, popping out and then acting afraid, backing up, popping back out... Their games, and they, are a lot of fun.

@vinniebob

I was sorry I didn't put you in my Shout Out but here you are... Thanks for all the jazzy emoticons. And I love that film, others by Cagney, so thanks for that too. :-D
I wish I had pet rats, then again there's alot of animals I want as pets.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Member spotlight for February: BranchMonkey
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart::exterminate::crazy::computer::sun-smiley::penguin::spacecraft-1::brocoli:

Reactions: BranchMonkey

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,119 Posts

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
Congrats and all best from an INTJ Sith Lord who also happens to be a fellow MOT.

·
Banned
7,896 Posts
I love it. :-D

Beezus and Zanona are black-eyed champagne hooded but with just a bit of genetic tweaking they could have been what's called BEWs or Black-eyed white as opposed to the usual albino (as in the photo) called a PEW (Pink-eyed white).

I love all this stuff, and music... Oh, you have given me so much great music! <3

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Well done. This is amazing.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts