Personality Cafe banner

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ok so it doesnt say ISTP but I thought it deserved honorable mention-My bestfriend just sent this to me today, because she thought of me. (We're dorks we send memes to each other thru FB)

View attachment 382330
So true. When I was younger, I did a U-turn across 5 lanes in Detroit during rush hour, and all three passengers in my Mustang screamed (two guys, one girl), and asked me if I was trying to kill them.

There was a clear U-shaped hole in traffic, and the short wheelbase and quick acceleration of the GT made it easy. Besides, it's not like police spend much time in that area.

Some people have no depth perception. :ninja:

·
Registered
11,977 Posts
So true. When I was younger, I did a U-turn across 5 lanes in Detroit during rush hour, and all three passengers in my Mustang screamed (two guys, one girl), and asked me if I was trying to kill them.

There was a clear U-shaped hole in traffic, and the short wheelbase and quick acceleration of the GT made it easy. Besides, it's not like police spend much time in that area.

Plays the scenario in my head...That sounds like alot of fun! :happy:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Plays the scenario in my head...That sounds like alot of fun! :happy:
It was hilarious. Funny thing is, I'd done similar things by myself before that moment, that I didn't even think about what my suburban-raised friends would think about it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

mustang GT? hell yeah
new version now :D

IMO, mustang is like ISTP

·
Registered
6,264 Posts

If I was in the car I would have laughed and given you a high-five.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts

Adrenaline rushes are always fun lol. I would've been laughing.

1 - 20 of 424 Posts