Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When men put themselves in a vulnerable position like approaching women and introducing themselves hoping to get a date, they also become more motivated to become better and stronger, even if the introduction fails or they failed to get the date. Likewise, women possibly feel better and more confident when they get approached by men they don't know. This is one reason why societies where men and women are integrated in the workplace and in public are generally better off economically, than countries where there is plain segregation between male and female in public areas. This also explains how the feminist movement and gender equality actually allowed for a more open society.

What are your opinions?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
When men put themselves in a vulnerable position like approaching women and introducing themselves hoping to get a date, they also become more motivated to become better and stronger, even if the introduction fails or they failed to get the date. Likewise, women possibly feel better and more confident when they get approached by men they don't know. This is one reason why societies where men and women are integrated in the workplace and in public are generally better off economically, than countries where there is plain segregation between male and female in public areas. This also explains how the feminist movement and gender equality actually allowed for a more open society.

What are your opinions?
I guess so, that is how societies and countries behave once you give women more rights. Hypergamy makes the men compete more which ushers in an era of innovation and growth, sadly it eventually plateaus and becomes unsustainable, that is the downfall of our society. At least, thats according to Arthur:

Personally, I find competition in relationships absolutely disgusting. Physically disgusting, these animalistic relics like males competing for females still exist. I have checked out of those games long ago, tbh I was never checked in, for me there is only love.

Funnily enough, Fe-Ti axis people, especially xSTPs, are really into MGTOW for some reason :D. Maybe theyre just vocal but that broscience really seems to suit them. It makes sense too, describing groups of people as a system sounds a lot like Ti-Fe, its all good on the large scale but theyre painfully neglectful of the individual (Fi). Percentages are skewed, 50% becomes 100% "because you never know" (insert low Ni joke), people are viewed as homogenous masses and so on. I agree that it is the opposite counterpart of feminism :D. Compare - "Women are manipulative gold diggers" vs "men are worthless pigs who just want to get in your pants"... Heres more:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I agree with you, and I know little to nothing about feminism.
Whatever you do, just keep in mind that people who attempt to convince that Feminism (which is literally derived from "female") means gender equality are full of shit.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Funnily enough, Fe-Ti axis people, especially xSTPs, are really into MGTOW for some reason :D. Maybe theyre just vocal but that broscience really seems to suit them. It makes sense too, describing groups of people as a system sounds a lot like Ti-Fe, its all good on the large scale but theyre painfully neglectful of the individual (Fi). Percentages are skewed, 50% becomes 100% "because you never know" (insert low Ni joke), people are viewed as homogenous masses and so on. I agree that it is the opposite counterpart of feminism :D. Compare - "Women are manipulative gold diggers" vs "men are worthless pigs who just want to get in your pants"... Heres more:

Make it compulsory for refugees or asylum seekers to be granted already married white women as partners and any children that they have to be paid by any 'masculine white men'(who must be available as a secondary lover to his wife's boyfriend if they have any bi interests and can't refuse if asked) that they're married to plus by the government, if the current husband refuses then he will be thrown into prison or deported from the country and citizenship cancelled outright. With his former wife married to the asylum seeker or refugee who would then be granted full citizenship. This will go on until we replace the population of your country, sound good? Also I propose banning all religious identities including atheism and only make an exception for islam to be allowed.

Implement what's mentioned in the video below?

·
Banned
5,117 Posts
Make it compulsory for refugees or asylum seekers to be granted already married white women as partners and any children that they have to be paid by any 'masculine white men'(who must be available as a secondary lover to his wife's boyfriend if they have any bi interests and can't refuse if asked) that they're married to plus by the government, if the current husband refuses then he will be thrown into prison or deported from the country and citizenship cancelled outright. With his former wife married to the asylum seeker or refugee who would then be granted full citizenship. This will go on until we replace the population of your country, sound good? Also I propose banning all religious identities including atheism and only make an exception for islam

You could of just said that you support the Left. Same thing.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I wouldn't conflate wanting to impress an attractive woman with feminism and mixed gender spaces creating a Utopian society.

Funny, but just a few moments ago I thought about your initial posit while watching an episode of First Dates. This guy was totally nervous. He ordered a beer and a shot of tequila to calm him down. For whatever reason, he couldn't down the shot and sat at the bar looking at the glass until his blind date walked in.

He lied and said he ordered it for her but she caught his lie and told asked him if he was going to leave the shot on the table. After some fumbling from him, she said "Or, you could take the shot like a man?" This fool drank it right away.

I thought it was a funny, interesting and sad exchange. It reminded me of my male friends when they say, "Everything we do in life is to attract and beautiful woman."

Likewise, women possibly feel better and more confident when they get approached by men they don't know.
Lol. Nah. And this isn't a likewise possibility since you didn't specify if the man doing the approaching is someone they would want to date.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Males approaching females would be a traditionalist belief. The same holds true with females who want to be approached. How do you conflate traditional values with the impacts of Feminism?

Had you expressed that female integration in work and public places allow for greater social interaction which has the potential bi-product of increased dating, mating and finding relationship partners, I'd agree. Notice how it doesn't define who approaches and also, their sexual preferences since it can benefit heteros and LBTs (not gay males since they aren't attracted to females, lol).

·
Registered
414 Posts
As an e5, I found it extremely difficult to approach women in general, especially when asking them out. I've done this twice in my life time. But once I did it, I did feel more encouraged to continue talking to them after being rejected. But this is a personal journey for me. Allowing others into my space is still a big thing, so I find it very difficult to "invade someone else's space" if you follow what I mean. Because I don't want to do to others that I don't want on myself. So now the opposite learning has to happen for me, which is to stop worrying about what others think and focus on myself and then be ok with letting others into my space.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I guess so, that is how societies and countries behave once you give women more rights. Hypergamy makes the men compete more which ushers in an era of innovation and growth, sadly it eventually plateaus and becomes unsustainable, that is the downfall of our society. At least, thats according to Arthur:

Personally, I find competition in relationships absolutely disgusting. Physically disgusting, these animalistic relics like males competing for females still exist. I have checked out of those games long ago, tbh I was never checked in, for me there is only love.

seen 2-3 Motown vids and they are alright. I spend a lot of time helping the red pill on Reddit.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I agree with you, and I know little to nothing about feminism.
I've read up on it. The first three waves of it makes a lot sense in regards to women having equal rights in America. However the fourth of feminism doesn't seam ideal to me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Is there some study about that motivation, because I find this hypothesis hard to believe?

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
What?? The next thing you know, women will put more pride in their apperance when they know a man they're attracted to is nearby...
@Defender of Light

What the fuck are you talking about? :D
Abolishing the property(wives) of straight and full-white trad macho men, and distributing/offering married white women plus their money to refugees or asylum seekers and have them pay for any of their wife's children/sons/daughters that they have with them plus be available as secondary lovers to their wife's boyfriend if they have bi orientation? Being imprisoned or deported if they refuse and the refugee or asylum seeker being married to their former wife plus granted full citizenship. Their property(wife) are liberated by third world men?

·
Registered
9,944 Posts
I believe this can be said for almost anyone with anything.

There are those who will get up when they fall
There are those who will just lay there waiting for someone to pick them up
There are those who cry
There are those who knock others down after they fall

So yes and no.
Yes people have a choice to pick themselves up and try harder and grow from trying
But it does not inherently mean anyone specific gender or not regardless will choose to withstand and pick themselves up.

Adversity makes some people stronger. Those who keep trying. It most certainly also defines people who give up. There are many cute sayings like... "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". But well many people crumble and quit or are just stagnant.

So yes & no

It can make those who choose to pick themselves up stronger.

·
Registered
763 Posts
There are those who will get up when they fall
There are those who will just lay there waiting for someone to pick them up
There are those who cry
There are those who knock others down after they fall
I mostly agree with this classification.

Sometimes one fails repeatedly and if there is no progress it could be hard to continue trying. A logical decision could be to stop wasting time with something that the person could probably never achieve and devote time/resources to another goal. I'm not sure in which category to put this. The person stands up after falling, but then turns around. They don't necessarily cry - they just make a rational decision to move on.

·
Banned
5,117 Posts
I mostly agree with this classification.

Sometimes one fails repeatedly and if there is no progress it could be hard to continue trying. A logical decision could be to stop wasting time with something that the person could probably never achieve and devote time/resources to another goal. I'm not sure in which category to put this. The person stands up after falling, but then turns around. They don't necessarily cry - they just make a rational decision to move on.
Some people set massive goals, and class not achieving them as failure.

Sure have goals, but when learning, look at the positives and where you have improved and focus on them.
Then look at things that could of been done differently.

There is no such thing as failure.

·
Banned
50 Posts
There a huge difference between when makes someone a, "better" person and what makes them a "better" candidate to attract the opposite sex. Time spent preening oneself for the opposite sex is time not spent in more meaningful pursuits.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts