Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I have no idea where this thread is gonna go... Who would admit to that?

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I have found that it is a rare man who doesn't, but they will never admit it until a sufficient level of intimacy has been established. Perhaps I've just ended up with the wrong ones.

To be fair, though, I feel that the rarity of the good ones makes us appreciate them more when we find them.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have found that it is a rare man who doesn't, but they will never admit it until a sufficient level of intimacy has been established. Perhaps I've just ended up with the wrong ones.

To be fair, though, I feel that the rarity of the good ones makes us appreciate them more when we find them.
That iw what I have abserved too. They won't admit it but they do it in one form or the other.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts

It's rare that a man would beat a woman, I think. Not the other way round.

And "other types of beating" yeah, I'd say women are more susceptible to that.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
lol this is a hell of a question.

I would not hit any girl especially one that I liked. If I felt that emotional, then I would just leave and be over it. That is my usually MO. I would leave if a girl I was seeing started hitting me all of the time, and I would narc a female co-worker that hit me in a violent fashion with bad intentions. I just don't need that shit in any part of my life.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol this is a hell of a question.

I would not hit any girl especially one that I liked. If I felt that emotional, then I would just leave and be over it. That is my usually MO. I would leave if a girl I was seeing started hitting me all of the time, and I would narc a female co-worker that hit me in a violent fashion with bad intentions. I just don't need that shit in any part of my life.

Good for you! You are one of the rare ones.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It happens to the best of us. You'd swear you'd never do it, but then sooner or later you find yourself in a situation you never imagined, being pushed so far before you end up resorting to abuse. Same thing goes for cheating.

I think understanding that is the key to avoiding it.
Thanks for being honest. Things happen in relationships that can push one over the edge.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You sincerely believe men who don't abuse women in one way or another are rare? Rare?
You need to understand this.

When I was younger, I dated a couple of women that I can only imagine came from some kind of abusive background. Or maybe they just liked it... I don't know.

But I had to leave these relationships because they both tried everything they could to manipulate me into being abusive. I left before they were successful.

I can only imagine they are in an abusive relationship right now, if they are alive. If you are really looking for this kind of thing, you are going to find it.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.