Personality Cafe banner

What hair do you regularly shave off or pluck?

• I pluck my eyebrows.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I shave my face.

Votes: 71 78.0%
  • I shave my butt.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I shave my back.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I shave my legs.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I shave my pits.

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • I shave my balls.

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • I shave my chest.

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • I shave my happy trail.

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • I trim my nose hair.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • I trim my ear hair.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • I don't shave shit or I shave other (explain).

Votes: 11 12.1%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
I'm not that hairy to do it frequently, but yes I do, sometimes, when I feel I need some shavy shavings

·
Registered
55 Posts
The German in me requires I trim up every month or so in order to keep myself neat, but I've never felt the need to start shaving my body entirely.

Even when I dated a girl that wanted a guy with shaved body hair I wasn't too fond of the idea. I told her if she wanted it smooth she could shave it herself; she left it at that.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The German in me requires I trim up every month or so in order to keep myself neat, but I've never felt the need to start shaving my body entirely.

Even when I dated a girl that wanted a guy with shaved body hair I wasn't too fond of the idea. I told her if she wanted it smooth she could shave it herself; she left it at that.
I would accept that challenge, except only with armpit hair. I think that is the most disgusting thing ever, regardless of gender.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i shave my face when i give a shit(i like the goatee style)

if i had a girlfriend or boyfriend i'd probably trim my pubes!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Shave my face and pluck my unibrow, don't shave down south though I do trim. I didn't vote for pluck eyebrows though as I assumed you meant the whole thing and altering/trimming the shape of them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
A part of me has resolved to shave my face more often than I do, though that's more about practical necessity as eventually my beard can become extremely itchy and generally bothersome when it gets really lengthy, and when it does get lengthy I don't like to shave it myself due to the excessive amount of time involved and with that said most often get that shaved off along with my hair cut (and consequently I have to pay an extra amount of money, and I don't possess much of that).

If I had a significant other who was not at all partial to much body hair (or even facial hair acknowledging everything I just said) I guess I might be more proactive with reference to its maintenance, though I don't think that'd be very likely being fully honest, and I'm actually starting to doubt I'll ever acquire a partner frankly (keeping with the blunt honesty theme :p)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I do not shave anything fully, but I do keep my face, armpits, chest, etc. trimmed.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm half Iranian so I'm pretty hairy lol. But I only do certain parts, not gonna go into specifics lol

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I used to do the nethers and armpits when I worked in a steam plant, but the new growth was generally very uncomfortable (pokie in the skivy..), and lets face it, the surface of one's testicles is not optimized for the use of a straight edged razor.

Nowadays, I'll pluck the occasional bela lugos eyebrow hair, or random strand of earlobe hair, but with shaving, that's it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Definitely balls.
Once you go smooth, you can't return. It's just plain more comfortable.
Other than that, I keep my face done and arm pits. For comfort them too
Easier to move, without stuff gettin' in my way.

·
Banned
788 Posts
The operation called for hormone therapy.
Suddenly, the hairinites took over.
They knew not of the infused blades I wielded, designed by the goddess Venus, for their demise. Their numbers were in the hundreds, multiplying by means of time..and seemingly temperature :)/). I stepped into the temple of cleanliness (it has since been renamed 'Basin of bubbles and battle) and anointed myself in the oils of battle, Olay!
I removed the weapon from it's sheath, four blades glistening with the triumphant tears of my past.
SLAIN!
Merciless against my dark, wiry adversaries. Regard for their young was of no consequence, for I could not let the race survive.
Into valleys, crevices, and caverns, I trudged with my master sword into their camps.
The stragglers were taken quietly, in their wilted sleep.

And justice reigned supreme.

I'm on my phone, but this would've been the shit from my desktop.
I butchered it with brevity.
(get it)

Also, I'm not a man.
Keep the hair, it's really sexy.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Definitely balls.
Once you go smooth, you can't return. It's just plain more comfortable.
Other than that, I keep my face done and arm pits. For comfort them too
Easier to move, without stuff gettin' in my way.
How on earth do you even do that though? Just reading this made me squirm...

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
How on earth do you even do that though? Just reading this made me squirm...
First, you take some scissors or hair trimmers to get rid of the long hair. Then you gently go across the boys with a razor when your relaxed. It's fairly easy, just that once you start, you're going to be doing it for a while because letting it grow back is uncomfortable.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
No butt shavers yet? Yeah I don't shave my butt either. Butt it's pretty bald. I cracked up reading the poll & my dog was staring at me like she's never seen me laugh alone before. I shave my face maybe twice a week. Everyday if I have to go out a lot. Sometimes I say "ah screw it" & go 2-3 weeks. I hate armpit hair. It's there to make us sweat, stink & catch lint balls from our shirts. And it just looks gross, which is why I don't wear sleeveless shirts. Maybe I'll start doing my pits. Isn't there some kind of hair removal stuff you put on, soak & rinse off? Is it safe? I'd take a bath in it once a week if I could. I braid my nosehairs. : ) No, but once in awhile I have to clip a wild one there.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
How do you even shave your butt? It just seems really uncomfortable and not worth the trouble (I'm a dude so there's nothing going in there). Also it's nice and warm in the winter.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts