Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
it would depend on whether she kept it trimmed or not as well as other factors as such as odor and cleanliness.

·
Registered
164 Posts
WHERE DO I SIGN ??!!111one

Reactions: Coccinellidae

·
Registered
179 Posts
Without a doubt.

The less hair the better, but that's never stopped anything in the past.

Reactions: Coccinellidae

·
Registered
112 Posts
The female orgasm is the greatest thing on the planet. So, yes.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Well, that would be a complicated answer. So here it is:
He claimed something as a male he would have little knowledge of. So there could be two reasons:
1) He is deluded, triing to suck up to women or indoctrinated by amazon women as a sex slave
2) Transexual with the works
3) Insert your theory here

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, that would be a complicated answer. So here it is:
He claimed something as a male he would have little knowledge of. So there could be two reasons:
1) He is deluded, triing to suck up to women or indoctrinated by amazon women as a sex slave
2) Transexual with the works
3) Insert your theory here
In psychology, this is known as projection. Google it.

Sorry you don't understand the English language. If you did, you wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself.

Reactions: Oleas

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Well i guess you do not know me as well as you should have. I make a fool out of myself quite regularly and on my own terms.

Score one for the good guys!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Men? Meh, I'll answer anyway.

If she's clean and not very hairy...I also hate stubble but...it's a pain being hairless everytime one has sexy time, if you love someone you make them feel good and that itself should be a turn on for anyone.

There is nothing better than having a cleanly shaved, fresh vajingle in your mouth though, holding onto her ass and pulling her into you, feeling her squirm under your powers and gathering as much as you can in your mouth >:).

If she tastes bad (I often don't like the taste because I'm not a fan of seafood or irony tastes..) then I lick, just lick, concentrate on flicking my tongue on her clit alone until I'm satisfied having satisfied her. You can barely taste the prawny, iron taste that a lot of girls have then :D. I love it! You can never lose.

Her moaning and panting, and shoving my tongue up there to feel her tighten around it (called an orgasm men :p) and resting in between her legs until she's ready again is bliss to me! I love girls' whose legs shake when they're about to orgasm. I hate when girls pull my by my jaws when it feels good. I hate girls who tell me to suck them really hard, I can't imagine that would feel nice or lead to an orgasm. But I still love when it does happen to make them orgasm.

Yup. That's as detailed as it gets and that's why I love it! :D

>:D

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Coincidentally I was thinking about this today, so maybe this is the appropirate forum to ask.

Do men prefer:
Trimmed or shaven? If yes to shaven, does the stubble hurt or bother you?
Washed right before or sometime before? Or is what I heard about our natural odours actually a turn on?
Would you like to get verbal feedback on what to do, how you are doing and what we like any time or during or after?

As a woman, I can say I prefer when a man trims too, having basic hygiene is very good (I really don't want to explain why), and so is any kind of feedback during and afterwards. Then I'm only very happy to oblige :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Do men prefer:
Trimmed or shaven? If yes to shaven, does the stubble hurt or bother you?
Washed right before or sometime before? Or is what I heard about our natural odours actually a turn on?
Would you like to get verbal feedback on what to do, how you are doing and what we like any time or during or after?
Either/or

Depends on the stubble. Are we talking "can take paint off concrete"? Then yes, it is bothersome.

Either/or. Yes, it can be a turn on.

During.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I just had to come back to this one.

Why would you wait until we were finished to tell me what you would have liked more?

That's like some kind of sick joke.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Depends on the stubble. Are we talking "can take paint off concrete"? Then yes, it is bothersome.
I'm just meaning the same day or day after, I worry constantly so I just try to keep it trim now, but not too much that it's stubbly that way either, I prefer it to be quite soft myself. I find it irritating to walk if I don't, I'm extremely sensitive so I have a few "rituals" and avoidances. Kind of unusual for someone with piercings down there probably, but it's true ;)

I just had to come back to this one.

Why would you wait until we were finished to tell me what you would have liked more?

That's like some kind of sick joke.
Actually I meant more in the "I really liked the way you went down on me last night could we do that again tonight?" sort of thing...no waiting involved.

Reactions: sofort99
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.