• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Ladies (or guys) it is your time to pick your ideal bodytype that you find attractive. Don't give me that looks don't matter BS. :laughing:

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
I think athletic skinny looks best on many men, and it would be my own personal ideal for my own body as well.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
The only ones that I don't care for are the bodybuilder and the obese fat really based on the pictures. So I voted for the strong fat guy because he looks so big and strong *drool*...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fit and Ripped

I think this is the most practical without actually looking like a meathead. Lol Though if you asked me on any given day i always say i want to get bigger so not sure really where i land. Somewhere between athletic and bodybuilder.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Chubby fat. The best type for snuggling. Not anything past that though, or else that's pushing it.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Of the pictures, the ones that look like they'd feel best to cuddle (or have sex with) would be "skinny" and "obese fat." I picked "obese fat" for the poll because it would just be a huge pile of softness when combined with my squishiness, but I could have just as easily chosen the opposite extreme. The boy I lost my virginity to was super skinny, and his bony little body felt really nice pressing into my fat. In fact, maybe it just doesn't matter.

I'm not really into the muscles so much, on any body type, but if a guy I fell in love with happened to have them because he had a job that required a lot of strenuous, muscle-building activity, it's not like I'd stop being attracted to him. After all, his body does not exist as a decoration for me to judge, and is meaningless except as a vehicle for his soul to interact with the physical world.

I think the main reason I'm not as excited by the muscles is that they are something most people have to intentionally focus on getting and keeping, and I would rather be with the kind of guy who was focused on more interesting things. If they didn't mean that he was body-focused, then I wouldn't dislike his muscles at all. They would be neutral.

Reactions: reefercheefer

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Athletic skinny!! totally hot. But I'd take ripped/athletic too. I like a hard man. No squishy for me, please. ;)
Yeah and I want to live on the moon and dance with pixies till day break.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Bony hips pressed against bony hips isn't a picnic either, trust me lol.

Reactions: Obsidean

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Athletic-Skinny is most attractive to me. The only ones that are not appealing to me at all are Bodybuilder, Obese, and Strong-Fat. All the others could be physically attractive to me, depending on other factors (ie. proportion, overall appearance).

Reactions: Oleas

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I kind of feel like the options aren't an accurate representation of all body types...?

I personally don't like bulky, huge, ultra-muscular guys. I like skinny guys. But if they are skinny AND muscly then I'm not going to complain. :wink:

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
this poll makes me smile

·
Registered
94 Posts
I find it amusing that so far:

Obese men are more attractive than skinny men by a 4 to 1 margin.

So if you are skinny, can't get chicks, and you don't want to exercise-- then just eat more french fries and twinkies.

Reactions: geeklady and Monte

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I find it amusing that so far:

Obese men are more attractive than skinny men by a 4 to 1 margin.

So if you are skinny, can't get chicks, and you don't want to exercise-- then just eat more french fries and twinkies.
To be perfectly fair, skinny tied with obese as my first pick, but we were only supposed to pick one. I figured obese would be the one the fewest other people would pick, because skinny seemed to be more obviously hot in a mainstream way. Little did I know, or I would have clicked the other one, just to make sure it was adequately represented.

I mean, I figured skinny would be the most popular. Especially with as many girls as I've known who say things like "I'm not into muscles" as though they were rejecting some kind of assumed cultural standard, the way guys who brag about liking small boobs are probably actually in the majority but usually feel like they are going against the norm when they say it.

But anyhow, whether I prefer the untoned skinny or the untoned fat really depends on whether I am judging based on which guy I would rather dress in women's underwear and stare at, or which one has the more pleasant texture. It all comes down to which of my senses would be satisfied, but since the purpose of having a mate is not to appeal to the senses in a shallow way, I don't actually care all that much either way.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thank you for the chart. My ideal is "Ripped/Athletic" to "Fit & Ripped". Voted for the first.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I'm not picky, really, but if I had to choose one, it'd be the athletic skinny. How very mainstream of me.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.