Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I honestly don't think guys ever put thought into that unless asked. A vagina is a vagina, if anything I care about smell and that's it.

As a rule of thumb though, smaller is usually better but it depends on the guy.

If the question were not about just size then it would be easier to give a more descriptive answer.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
277 Posts
Medium. The large does not have enough feeling to it, and the small... well... anyone who says they love the small tight vagina... I think they are lying. Small and tight is such a PAIN IN THE ASS to work with. Usually the ones that are like that you have to take it easy and cannot really get... hmm... rowdy. Oh and also... what the hell would you consider a "good" tasting vagina? I'm guessing by bad you mean sweaty or something like that and in that case yes I agree with you and it sucks... but what exactly would "good" vagina taste like lol?

·
Registered
828 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Just wondering...
I am curious as to why you are wondering? Especially as a woman and from what I understand, without male preference. Is there a point you are trying to get across? I am just trying to understand.

What is your ideal size?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Riiight...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Medium. The large does not have enough feeling to it, and the small... well... anyone who says they love the small tight vagina... I think they are lying. Small and tight is such a PAIN IN THE ASS to work with. Usually the ones that are like that you have to take it easy and cannot really get... hmm... rowdy. Oh and also... what the hell would you consider a "good" tasting vagina? I'm guessing by bad you mean sweaty or something like that and in that case yes I agree with you and it sucks... but what exactly would "good" vagina taste like lol?
by bad i mean sour and bitter :mellow:

·
Registered
397 Posts
like sleeve of Wizzard or coin purse? the eternal question.

some like women who if they need a reconstruction require scafolding and hard hats; others like optical illusions. i have no opionion on the matter though.

Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Banned
557 Posts
I'd like one the size of a large hotel room I could just walk in, sit down and read something

probably decorated in 90s style
Epic post^

I like a medium sized vagina that has some room for daddy to come right into. If it's too small then I could just slide right in and cum instantly and unless both me and my lady are getting something out of the experience then to hell with it. I like maneuverability inside there I do... However if it's so big I can shove my foot in there, then it's too big though... :mellow:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.