Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like wearing both although short boxes are more comfortable. My husband is more attracted to short boxes than thongs. He likes the mystery behind only seeing part of the ass cheeks compared to the whole ass itself. Whatever ;D

What turns you on more , watching a women walk around with thongs, or shorty boxers ? Which is sexier and why ?

Go!!

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
short boxes=boy shorts? If so definitely short boxes. I feel it draws much more attention to the physique of your butt. boy shorts+bubblebutt=happy alexande
Totally agree. I loves me my boxy boy shorties .

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What goods a present if you don't get to unwrap it? :p
heh, exactly. Personally i'd prefer a man who isn't totally naked. Such a turn building up the anticipation ;) Getting worked up is the best part of sex, so, give me something to think about without showing all the goods.

Reactions: knittigan

·
Registered
785 Posts
heh, exactly. Personally i'd prefer a man who isn't totally naked. Such a turn building up the anticipation ;) Getting worked up is the best part of sex, so, give me something to think about without showing all the goods.
I completely agree with building up anticipation, sex to me is all about the foreplay. I love teased for awhile almost to the point of no return then....Ecstasy. I can understand you wanted your man clothed. A naked woman, or partially clothed woman for that matter, is beautiful art for the eyes. A naked man? lol not so much

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I trust my opinion doesn't matter much here but,
boxers, preferably silk (the kind that look like they would be easy to pull off)
heh, of course your opinion matters ;) Silk is sexy, especially if they have a nice firm ass ;p

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Well I am not sure I should talk about this in public..

Hmmm.. I am legs ,feet and butt kind of guy.. So I am also a lingerie kind of guy. I call it wrapping paper.

Thongs don't look good. There is something sexy abut the way fullback cuts of panties hug the buttocks.
I think panty lines are sexy in a teasing way.
And the tactile sensations of a silky satiny butt.. Come on!! Very sensual.
I also love the classic eras of dress. 50's early 60's especially.
I prefer classic lingerie.

Also I know women swear thongs are comfy. But they don't look comfy.. Who wants a string riding up their crack.??
This is a constant distraction to me because I want my partner to be comfortable and my mind insists they can't possibly be comfy wearing butt floss.

Thongs are very practical for quickies though.. They slide out of the way much more easily.

OK I have said way too much.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I am not sure I should talk about this in public..

Hmmm.. I am legs ,feet and butt kind of guy.. So I am also a lingerie kind of guy. I call it wrapping paper.

Thongs don't look good. There is something sexy abut the way fullback cuts of panties hug the buttocks.
I think panty lines are sexy in a teasing way.
And the tactile sensations of a silky satiny butt.. Come on!! Very sensual.
I also love the classic eras of dress. 50's early 60's especially.
I prefer classic lingerie.

Also I know women swear thongs are comfy. But they don't look comfy.. Who wants a string riding up their crack.??
This is a constant distraction to me because I want my partner to be comfortable and my mind insists the can't possibly be wearing butt floss.

Thongs are very practical for quickies though.. They slide out of the way much more easily.

OK I have said way too much.
ha! No thongs are not comfortable, only fashionable. As for quickies, it doesn't matter what you wear, it can all be pulled off in 0.1 seconds.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
true dat (nothing is sexier than a guy with a really nice ass)
I'm not sure about that, i've seen some women with some sexy ass cheeks, yeah, even i wanted to reach out and touch Lol

Reactions: knittigan

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I like the idea of a woman who wears thongs, but you really might as well not be wearing anything if you're going to do that. If by "shorty boxers" you mean boyshorts, then I prefer those. They are the hottest. I don't really know why. They flatter a lady's lovely posterior. I like them in patterns like plaids, polka-dots or argyle.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts