Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
1. Emotionally Stable 2. Intelligent I married a beautiful woman once who was not emotionally stable enough to keep. Nothing wrong with good looks but a few years down the road it doesn't matter much.

·
Registered
661 Posts
She can be emotionaly unstable if she is kind to me, doesnt take her frustrations out by lashing out at me.

She doesnt have to be good looking if I find her attractive, but I assume the quetion means good looking from my perspective. Lots of guys want someone their guy friends will be impressed with (at least subconsiosly this is what they want).

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Emotionally stable and intelligent.

But I agree, if she isn't at least a LITTLE physically attractive, then meh. No woman for me.

Emotional instability is the biggest turnoff to me, and I'd like to be able to take to a woman about something more meaningful than the hottest trends and parties she has gone to.

·
Registered
65 Posts
(You know, I was going to go with the 'correct' answer, but I'm feeling in a contrary mood today) I'm going to pick intelligent and good looking-- I figure that if I bring emotional stability to the relationship, then that can make up for any imbalance in the other person. (Assuming, this isn't some kind of pathological emotional instability at least) I think that such a person would have a sort of emotional eccentricity to match my own quirkiness.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Intelligent and Emotionally stable. She'll feel the same as a "good looking" woman in the dark.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Depends on what "good looking" means. If it means supermodel-esque at a minimum, then I'll go with intelligent and good looking. Otherwise I'd pick intelligent and good looking. I've dealt with a couple of emotionally unstable ladies in the past and I can work with (or fix) that.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@chaoticbrain

Every man has what he calls "good looking". So I don't ask what that means to the poster, but I invite you or whoever else to share what "good looking" means to you. I'll even share too if you're game.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts