Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a great high for a while now, upholding an awesone outlook on life and sharing my positivity and motivation to everyone.
but just the other day, I woke up and felt, I cba.
I'm pushing friends away, blaming them for my state, I'm behind on coursework, I cba with alot?
I feel like I just wanna wake up, go gym, and sleep.
Why did my mindset change like this?
It's almost like I crashed from flying high.
please don't ignore, I seek advice!
thanks

·
Administrator
15,153 Posts
Well...so you can look at the period before you woke up feeling cba. Did you have any particular thoughts? Were you talking about or remembering something stressful or disturbing? Were you spending a lot of time doing a certain activity right before? Perhaps you are exhausted and need to prioritize something else of value to you?

Someone I know talks about life as if it is a wheel or a pizza. And so there are various components of it--social/emotional, intellectual/academic, spiritual/intuitive, and physical. And he thinks that a good goal is to try to stay balanced with time and energy spent in those various areas and interests. For example: if you are spending a lot of time working out, but not spending much time reading then perhaps you might end up getting drained. I suppose you could think of it with MBTI and say that Ni Fe for you are going to be the least exhausting, whereas doing an activity that requires a lot of Se or Ti may exhaust you quicker.

Then there's always the possibility of some kind of brain chemical thing. That would be something you could see a psychologist about. Even if it's something like that--keeping a balanced, healthy lifestyle in mind and pushing through to do things you know will be healthier for you (as well as taking care of your physical body by sleeping and spending time outdoors) will probably still benefit you.

So...IDK? If you feel like you want to go to the gym then that's great. I hope you feel a little better soon. You could also look into enneagram to see if some of your behaviors are unhealthy coping techniques.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Just concerning how I changed from a really good state to like this, I feel like I just want to isolate myself

1 - 4 of 4 Posts