Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has successfully achieved a mental orgasm? Who does so regularly? Do you find them comparable to physically induced orgasms? Discuss.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
What da heck is a mental orgasm?

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
The feeling you get when you use one of these...

Ohhh, I love those things! Good gifts.

I think I just had a mental orgasm thinking about using one.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Just this morning lol First, it was a physical one and then a mental one before another physical one. Yes, it's been an eventful weekend.

I wouldn't say I do it regularly. I do it when it feels right. It's good for when your body is in recovery period but you're still aroused.

It's not as intense but it lasts so much longer. It feels as though I'm having an endless orgasm. The downside is you usually need to follow it through with a physical one because it's not that satisfying.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The feeling you get when you use one of these...

Auggh!!! Brain whisks! I hate those things! I feel like they're violating my scalp!

Reactions: Wellsy

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Who here has successfully achieved a mental orgasm? Who does so regularly? Do you find them comparable to physically induced orgasms? Discuss.
I have that resource state well mapped out proprioception-wise: it hovers about a foot in front of me, just above my right eye. I discovered it sits there through many years of associating with a friend who instigates that feeling within me, and discussing the experience of it with them. When I remember it's there, it's great and can bring me from 0 to 60 in a matter of moments. But I'm not an expert at reaching it, yet. Some movement is necessary to activate it (sitting in a specific relaxed posture, then leaning back a number of degrees. head turned up to a specific angle, and reflexively tightening my core muscles while breathing slow belly breaths) - but the path of thoughts I have to utilize it is getting easier and easier to short-hand.

Physical orgasm is more of an emotional relief/release- good for falling asleep. Mental orgasm is energizing for me.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,473 Posts
Yea, I used to do it a lot when I'd dream because I have really lucid dreams. The experience itself is about the same, but the lead up and the follow up feelings aren't as intense.

I also swear I've experienced something that felt more like sex, and not just orgasm, without a partner. It was when I was highly insomniac and not eating enough, right after I'd gone to a Taoist ceremony to open my third eye. It lasted minutes. My paranoid brain went to all kinds of weird places, like ghost or jinn rape.

I went to a couple New Age energy healers about it because I thought they were the only ones who wouldn't just write me off as crazy. When I told them about it combined with other things that had been happening, they told me that I'd probably had a premature Kundalini alignment.

21 Kundalini Awakening Symptoms - Simona Rich

A lot of that fits, only it felt like energy was descending, not ascending, like it's usually described.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
All orgasm for women are mental, so yeah been having intense orgasms for years. :) Or do you somehow orgasm through your brain? Where does the cum go, out your ears, lolololol....not really understanding your question, as everyone woman knows her orgasms directly derive from mental stimula. IK IK IK , then why do we cum from our virgina, well it has to cum out somewhere however it starts and finishes in the brain. So I'm assuming you mean thinking about cumming without any oral stimula then bam you cum. I'm only assuming, as the title is confusing if so.

Reactions: Zenobia Kael

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All orgasm for women are mental, so yeah been having intense orgasms for years. :) Or do you somehow orgasm through your brain? Where does the cum go, out your ears, lolololol....not really understanding your question, as everyone woman knows her orgasms directly derive from mental stimula. IK IK IK , then why do we cum from our virgina, well it has to cum out somewhere however it starts and finishes in the brain. So I'm assuming you mean thinking about cumming without any oral stimula then bam you cum. I'm only assuming, as the title is confusing if so.
That is just not true. And by mental orgasm I mean achieving orgasm without any physical stimulation.

Reactions: Somniorum

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
That is just not true. And by mental orgasm I mean achieving orgasm without any physical stimulation.
I know what you meant, this is why I said this......So I'm assuming you mean thinking about cumming without any oral stimula . So what you are asking is do women experience wet dreams, of course we do just like men.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
I'm a dude and I know how to orgasm without shooting so to speak, but with physical stimulation.

Same pulsations and everything. It doesn't feel as fulfilling however, but I've been able to get multiple orgasms this way. My record is five total (with finish included (and no I'm not counting pulsations here)). Never dared to try it with a partner.

The brain is the ultimate sexual tool that we have in my opinion. I've practiced self control, and I'm also good at lucid dreaming. Maybe it's related?

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know what you meant, this is why I said this......So I'm assuming you mean thinking about cumming without any oral stimula . So what you are asking is do women experience wet dreams, of course we do just like men.
No, not just wet dreams. Although wet dreams would count as well. I meant, can you lie there fully awake and give yourself an orgasm through sheer will? Just think your way to the finish line with no physical stimulation at all? I know it's possible just wondering how many women can do it or do it regularly.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
No, not just wet dreams. Although wet dreams would count as well. I meant, can you lie there fully awake and give yourself an orgasm through sheer will? Just think your way to the finish line with no physical stimulation at all? I know it's possible just wondering how many women can do it or do it regularly.
And miss the opportunity to play with my pussy, nah, haha!...why would I want to will it when I can get better results with a little self satisfaction. I can't say I've ever willed my orgasm, I'm too selfish and love my body too much.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,473 Posts
When the more intense experience happened for me I didn't even need to use willpower. I was just laying there, no physical stimulation, fully awake, and all of a sudden my brain was flooded with highly sexual images - I really don't even know where they came from - and then it happened.

That experience was different than the lucid dreaming experiences I've had because I did feel that afterglow feeling afterwards. I could finally think straight too. I'd felt like my mind had been totally congested, and afterwards I was grounded again.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Never really tried it. You could argue that any type of orgasm is mental, as your brain is the organ that's telling you that you're feeling pleasure anyway.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts