Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Emperor
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my type has been a subject of debate on the "Is the person above accurately typed?" thread, I wanted to open another thread to both have a poll and a discussion on my type. Partially because of narcissism, and partially because @Enoch asked if he could make a thread on my type.

I will answer any and all questions reasonably pertaining to my type.

----
@Literally God @Temizzle @Turi @Mr Castelo @Enoch @Rydori

If I've forgotten to mention anyone, forgive me, as I have a cold and have had little sleep.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
When you're sitting on the toilet and you look down, what do you see? And what is your first thought?

·
Emperor
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you're sitting on the toilet and you look down, what do you see? And what is your first thought?
A phone. Or nothing if I'm daydreaming. In that case, I'm only looking down because it's comfortable.

What I'm thinking about is typically a continuation of what I was thinking about prior to entering the restroom or whatever I'm reading about.

·
Banned
5,683 Posts
A phone. Or nothing if I'm daydreaming. In that case, I'm only looking down because it's comfortable.

What I'm thinking about is typically a continuation of what I was thinking about prior to entering the restroom or whatever I'm reading about.
What are you doing on the toilet that the first thing you see is your phone? It sounds unholy...

·
Emperor
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

What are you doing on the toilet that the first thing you see is your phone? It sounds unholy...
What, do you think I'm just going to stare at the wall when I could be reading about the military exploits of Jean Lannes?

It's either that or I'm completely in my head paying literally no mind to what's going on around me.

·
Banned
5,683 Posts
What, do you think I'm just going to stare at the wall when I could be reading about the military exploits of Jean Lannes?

It's either that or I'm completely in my head paying literally no mind to what's going on around me.
Hey, if that's what gets you off, who am I to judge. To each his own!

Sent from Heaven using My Will

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Consistently types as an INTJ in my quizzes, so he matches my idea of an INTJ.

It should be noted that he has also considered alternate typings, and given them some real thought - he hasn't just remained on INTJ due to any kind of status symbol etc, which leads me to believe he, like me, considers new information and either accepts it or dismisses it after scrutinizing it in accordance with his worldview or image of himself he has in his head.

He also has a tendency to refer back to his own results or previous postings as if they're 'evidence' of some sort - but the mindset here is most likely along the lines of "I've answered this before, here:" i.e 'efficiency' or a disdain for retreading old ground, which is suggestive of an N-T mindset, at least as far as I'm concerned - and less of a "look at these results, they prove XXXX" thing.

Reactions: Pippo
1 - 8 of 8 Posts