Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
A simple set of ground rules for starters:

1)No spamming (you shouldn't even be able to do this in the first place so its all good)
2)That's it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had this Tinychat for years and couldn't think what to do with it until now. So I say, come in and discuss topics of interest! Share ideas and debate each other! I want this to be a mecca for nerds and anyone else that cares to hang.

First and foremost the goal here is to form a cohesive and creative atmosphere for the members of the INTP subforum of Personality Cafe, Though all other types are welcome as well! We need to get to know each other, Right?

Let's do Carl Jung Justice in that regard. We each owe him some small gratitude for creating this gravity well that's brought us together, after all.

I'm sure you guys can fill in the blanks, I see a lot of interesting minds out there, and this is I hope, to become a place where you can openly proliferate new ideas among each other and set your life's goals in motion, or just lounge, should you desire!

Share what you have to say! Make some new friends!

I'll see where it goes from there.

Without further ado:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
3. No Advertising
Advertising bots, propaganda accounts, accounts used for evangelizing, and persons who register with the intention of using this forum for SEO or link-dropping will be banned without warning. We ask that other registered users also refrain from engaging in casual or commercial ad campaigns on the forum.

Advertising and discussion of chat rooms (including but not limited to tinychat, Skype, and Facebook groups) is not allowed on PersonalityCafe. This includes the use of private messages, blogs, visitor message walls, and forum posts for this purpose.
I removed the link. Please read the http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/594529-personality-cafe-rules.html if you haven't done so already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.