Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient"

Joe Butt, Personality Page - ENFJ

I seem to be getting the vibe that even though we are Judgers, we still "can" be much less organized when it comes to other things. However, when it comes to relationships, everything must go according to what I expect in the relationship.

For example, I don't care if I car isn't in tip top shape without it being washed for a few months. However, if I'm the boss of the company, I'll make sure even the interns feel at home and not under too much mental and physical stress.

It should be rather straight-forward this one but;

Are you very meticulous with your relationships, constantly making sure that everything goes "accordingly" as to how you envision it in your mind?

Are you very particular about other stuff outside of your relationship with other people? (to the point that would seem very "typical J-ish")

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Nope, doesn't make sense. More please. ;]
I play relationships in my head and am very meticulous about them.

But I continue to battle my inherent expectations as well, making them more and more flexible over time.

I try not to let my high expectations and standards get in the way of what would be a healthy relationship - because if I let my expectations in and knowing that I have trouble voicing them, I have a tendency to expect without expression which creates an uncommunicated barrier to a healthy relationship.

Hence, even though I'm internally meticulous about relationships --- I'm very flexible with my expectations.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
yes this is very much so me, thanks for this, helps to clear up my confusion about my type, since i am a very messy diaorgainzed in most other regards!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts