Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a few people joined already, just looking for a bit more before we invest in a server.

The server would be survival of course, no PVP/hacking/griefing. The main focus would be building interesting structures with people who have the same temperament as you. c: Feels bad when most places are filled with little boys, where the NT is almost non-existent. So that's why we're creating this.

Currently we are made up of 4 INTPs and 2 INTJs. An ENTP might join later on today.

So is anyone interested?
Also, if you're not, but think someone you know might be, please redirect them here.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
The lack of PvP is highly discouraging.

You may also wish to post this in each NT type's individual forums, I didn't know the general NT forums existed til yesterday.

·
Registered
167 Posts

^ My reaction to OP...

However, the computer I am currently using seizes when I attempt to open up my single player world...

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Im game, but dont expect me to be on as much.

AkaruiRain said:
So is anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I mean, I'd get on if the server status showed a bunch of people, but I mainly play PvP servers for the thrill of it. I'm on Minecraft ~1-2 hours a day, mainly at night when I have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
450 Posts
People don't seem to want PVP. o. o

And that sucks. D: Minecraft's a blast..
I would have a blast with that....I love building traps and killing people (in games).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts