Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,158 Posts
I have a huge crush on one. :blushed:

You guys are fun and light-hearted, and can talk to just about anyone and have them like you. Me? not so much. I find you clever and kind (at least the ones I know) and are always ready to help a friend out. I think you can get a bit crazy at times (my ESTP likes to party) and can be forgetful---probably because you are so busy. My ESTP likes to goof around when he is with his friends, but is otherwise very smart and practical.

OWL

· Registered
1,158 Posts
lol those ESTP's can jump from relationship to relationship, I wouldn't expect them to settle down with someone, but I'm sure they do at some point in life
actually, hes taken. He was talking to us in class (he is a few years older than I) and said he made a joke to his friends that he would remain single and be a bachelor forever! Then a few weeks later he met his current girlfriend and they've been together for over a year now. His GF is really cool, so there is no hard feelings there.

He still talks to us about his issues, (like how GF wanted a different apartment that came with a washer and dryer because she hated to use the laundromat...) He's very loyal however, and is pretty darn committed.

OWL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.