Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one I've seen has typed any recent characters so here I am expressing the fact I'm a big fat nerd. Spoilers for season 5 of Steven Universe btw. Let me know if you think these are different, btw.

Aquamarine - ENTJ (filled to the brim with Te and Ni)

Blue Zircon - INTP, this one was easier since she was obviously a Ti-dom. I couldn't imagine anyone else getting carried away the way she did.

Yellow Zircon - probably ENTP. She seems like inferior Si

Fluorite - EXFJ, I don't know about anything else, but she's definitely a Fe-dom.

Topaz - IXFP, this is really just a guess since we really only heard from her for three minutes and the rest was of her being silent, but I can see her being an Fi-dom.

Rhodonite - She was really excited when she found out she could go to earth so she might be Se, but her paranoia is reminiscent of Ne, so I can't really tell.

Padpardscha - I couldn't really tell anything about her type since pretty much all of her dialogue is restating what happened.

Rutile - I don't know if it was just me, but I couldn't really tell anything about her functions. Maybe I'll be able to find out something when she gets more screen time, but I'll leave her untyped for now

1 - 1 of 1 Posts