Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
have psychic powers or experiences, prophetic dreams
deeply religious and spiritual and believe in paranormal
very nice people who always put others first (refer: Jesus)
psychos (refer: Hitler & many psycho INFJ stories on this forum)
always very serious and mean everything we say - my shadow mode is actually ENxP and last time I was projecting it I got misunderstood because others are used to me being serious, so when I started saying silly things and trolling around it just didn't compute for them - I think it works in reverse for ENFPs because on their forums they complain that others expect them to always be happy and flighty and so when they get serious others don't understand it

·
Registered
378 Posts
lol the psychic powers one is really annoying, can't believe that idea is still floating around in people's heads... Also that we always seek to change people and give unsolicited advice.. in my personal experience most people are impossible to change unless it's due to their own will, and I find it kind of insulting when people try to change me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tell someone to stand on railway tracks just before a train pulls in for $100. If they say no, ask them "Why?". They'll usually answer something along the lines of "Because the train will cause me some serious injury".

You reply to them "Well duh, now why can't you see that with most of the other things you do?".

We see more patterns and links then normal people, so we are more "Don't do this, don't do that!" as you would if someone walked onto a railway line for $100.

We also care more, so it's a double annoyance for other types if they don't like our "advice".

Generally people hate advice when they know it's true, and don't want to accept it. That or they are just fed up with hearing it from everyone.

And hey, if people keep walking onto lines and getting hit by trains for $100, I say let them, as hard as it is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had a dream once that a certain person would sit next to me. The next day that person stood in line (I am already sitting down) and the guy next to me on the other aisle (I am sitting on the edge of the aisle) got up and that person sat there.

I was like WOW, except in my dream there was no aisle separating the two of us. Of course a large number of things I see in my dreams are nightmarish and I hope they don't come anywhere near reality :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts