Personality Cafe banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,575 Posts
Haley is ESTP I believe.

Very pragmatic and sarcastic. So yes, she has Fe. She seeks outside validation and can be manipulative at times. I think she's not an apparent ESTP because it's a type most stereotypically associated with outgoing, somewhat macho, males.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes I think ESTP makes sense for Haley. Ti with her is often figuring things out to her advantage. You see it play out with Fe.She also will point out to Alex it helps if people like you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I haven't watched season 9 yet but

Phil-ENFP
Claire-ESTJ
Haley-ESFP
Luke-ESTP
Alex-INTJ
Jay-ISTJ
Gloria-ESFJ
Manny-INFJ
Mitchell-ISTJ
Cameron-ENFP
Lily-ENTP

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jay - ISTP, LSI-Se
Gloria - ESFJ, ESE
Mitchell-ISFJ, SEI-Fe
Cam - ESFJ, ESE-Fe
Claire - ESTJ, LSE-Te
Phil - ENFP, IEE-Ne
Alex - INTJ, ILI-Te
Haley - ESFJ, ESE-Si
Manny - INFJ, IEI-Fe
Luke - ISFP, ESI

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,575 Posts
I don't know why everyone says Jay is ISTP. He's a control freak stuck in his ways thus ISTJ. He's not SP just because he went for a younger hot wife.

And while Alex is difficult to type, she is most definitely an Si user. All she does is spit out a myriad of scientific facts she's read about. There is absolutely no Ni in her. She is either ISTJ, INTP or an intellectual ISFJ.

Luke is most certainly a T type. He comes off as dumb but he is very detached in his assessment and very manipulative.

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,575 Posts
After binging all eleven seasons I'm pretty confident about these

Jay - ISTJ: Always needs to be right, if not, prefers to buy peace. No non-sense, stuck in his way and conservative ideals about relationships and masculinity, business focused, knows in ins and outs of the closet game, but sometimes hard time adapting to new trends.

Gloria - ESFJ: Undeniable suffocating Fe. Always needs to know how everyone feels and what they're doing. Often refers to her past in Colombia, family-oriented, a bit traditional, proud of her heritage.

Manny - ENFJ: Very young but acts as an old wise soul. In contrast to Gloria and Cam, Manny is more focused on underlying issues. He can practically mind-read, understand adult dynamics. Very sensitive, eager to help, but also very dramatic at times.

Mitchell - ISTJ: More sensitive than his dad but just as grounded and realistic, always going for the common sense approach, often bursts Cam's whimsical bubble. Believes in tough love and discipline, albeit conflict-avoidant. Uses a lot of childhood anecdote to explain his dynamic with Claire and Jay.

Cam - ESFJ: Gives Gloria a run for her money in being dramatic and overbearing. Wears his emotions on his sleeves, finds almost everybody robotic compared to himself. Also bring up many childhood anecdotes about growing up in Missouri, still thinks of himself as a good ol' country boy. Sticks to many of his hobbies such as coaching, singing and Fizbo but definitely a strong streak of Ne whimsy.

Lily - INxP: Not enough character development TBH and she's very young. Definitely some strong individualist/rebellious IxxP vibes but doesn't seem to have Se.

Claire - ESTJ: Like, does anyone even argue this one? She is the textbook definition of that type.

Phil - ENFP: Manchild constantly stuck in in his dream world, always spouting off weird unhinged thoughts and ideas, is intrigued and curious about everything, always an optimist about everything. Likesto invent stuff, to be creative and surprise people. Easily hurt, gloomy and withdraws when someone criticizes him.

Haley - ESTP: Short-sighted sensation seeker, party girl, always knows what's in and popular, especially gifted in fashion and trends. Quick thinker, opportunistic, a bit manipulative, schoomzes people and definite preference for street smarts over book smarts.

Alex - ISFJ: Many people will fight me on this, but I do think she is oozing with Si. Extremely knowledgeable on everything, once she learns somethings it goes into her metal archive forever. More concerned about connecting with others and people's opinions of her than she lets on. Preference for Ti intellectual curiosity than Te.

Luke - ENTP: Shares his dad's love for novel ideas and random things. More calculating and detached than his dad but better at manipulating people and outsmarting them.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts