Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some data on how different types spend their income.

If an equal salary is given to the 16 personality types and they all own a home, how their yearly average spending would look like on a report?

Would the ENTJ buy a couple of Rolex? Would the ISFP spend 40% on gourmet food?

Please report about your case and about those you know well.
How does your yearly spending looks like? You can give us some examples as well.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I only spend money on necessities (and perhaps some occasional pleasure)...too busy to spend the money anyways.....the rest (almost 70%) I save/invest for my future endeavors

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well since I don't work yet but I did come up with a summary of what I would do when I did start working with my mom.
INFJ - Staring Salary $2300

Save - $1000
Electricity - $200
Water/Gas - $100
Internet/Phone - $150
Insurance - $300
Food - $300 ($100 a week)
Extra - $250 (use it for repairs or so, if not using by the end of the month banking it in)

Pretty much it, however when it comes to a sale season I would spend the $1000 from savings instead of saving it since I can get more for a lesser price. I do shopping about once a year and only in discount seasons. I will have a phone on contract package so it will come together. Electronics will be bought maybe once a year, not fond of it though since I don't have much time for it. I might buy a new comptuer/laptop every 3 years or so since I want to keep updated but if I find something that can be used for a long term than I would buy it and just upgrade it yearly.

After maybe 10 years or so my pay would rise to about $10,800, so same format but the extra would have about $500 and the savings would jump up to $9250 a month. I don't go on holiday but if I were to spend on a trip about $700 in total including ticket pricing.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Mostly INTP. Bills aside, in the past spent on food when I was actively making money. Now that I'm back in school, I don't spend on much at all. Average probably $50 miscellaneous spending a year and about $500 a year on unnecessary food (eating out).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts