Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a practical question for you guys, are you able to prevent your emotions from interfering with productivity? Some days, ie yesterday, I felt super lethargic, everything felt like a task, and I wasted a lot of the day sitting on the internet. On the flip side, today I had a cancelled class and took care of some important errands, did some serious career thinking, and am currently taking a quick break before starting schoolwork. My energy level and mood have been on the rise, I'm almost giddy with all this energy. But I know that these phases never last much longer than a day or two, and I spend more time on the lethargic lazy side. I am currently battling depression, but I've always had a tendency to be idle. If I always could feel the way I do right now, I'd just get so much more done, and be able to manage my life more aggressively instead of sitting still all the time. Do you guys experience similar cycles? Have you found any way to harness these random spurts of energy or tweak your lifestyle in order to keep them going? Thanks! And back to work...:crazy:

·
Registered
715 Posts
LOL i do that too sometimes, infps are weird hahaha
I'm going to take that as a major compliment. :D

I had to study and I got too full of it so I rewarded myself with a nice solitary walk around campus with some Deadmau5 blasting in my ears...ohhh, so heavenly...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts