Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peronality people,

I hope you are all doing better than me. And despite the title, i would welcome any advice. any advice at all on any topics, or favorite book suggestions (which will just pile up and i will never get to probably.
I have had one of those days, or weeks, or life time really where nothing goes to plan. And I am just sooo frustrated with the world, but probably mostly with myself. It should not be this difficult. I dont know why am trying so hard anymore, because at this point, I dont see how I can make the changes I want to make. I do not see the solution. Blah blah blah, more venting.
Who knows maybe in the morning these feels will have been replaced by something else. Some new distraction.
What have you guys been up to?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I hope you are all doing better than me. And despite the title, i would welcome any advice. any advice at all on any topics, or favorite book suggestions (which will just pile up and i will never get to probably.
Well I was quite moved by the sci-fi novel <i>Children of Time</i> by Adrian Tchaikovsky, mainly because the position of the males throughout the development of the spider civilization so closely mirrors the position of females throughout human civilization and because the large periods of time covered by the novel highlight the fragility of human life.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello peronality people,

I have had one of those days, or weeks, or life time really where nothing goes to plan. And I am just sooo frustrated with the world, but probably mostly with myself. It should not be this difficult. I dont know why am trying so hard anymore, because at this point, I dont see how I can make the changes I want to make. I do not see the solution. Blah blah blah, more venting.
Who knows maybe in the morning these feels will have been replaced by something else. Some new distraction.
What have you guys been up to?
Try to reason out why you are doing the things that you are doing, why are you planning, for what have you been planning, what do you want, and stop planning if plans aren't working. In this covid time, plans are changing a lot, so its okk. Don't plan. Do the most urgent and important and the most impactful things first, that will release your burden and would help you in the longer run!
All the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts