Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that I don´t commit some kind of rule breaking with this. Looked the forum rules over and couldn´t find anything insinuating it, but one never know.

I would like to come in contact with other INTP´s here in Sweden! Are you there?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, here I am. However I do not want to come in contact with other people.
Well, that sucks! :dry:

One might wonder... why did you make this contact then? I count myself as belonging to the group "people".

Reactions: DudeGuy

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Tjenare. There was made another thread about it here, but I wouldn't exactly expect any meetup. Swedes and naivete kinda go hand in hand, but Swedish INTPs are the most cynical ones out there.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Well, that sucks! :dry:
The likelihood that we live in near proximity of each other is tiny, and I do not travel more than 10 miles in any direction. So...

One might wonder... why did you make this contact then? I count myself as belonging to the group "people".
I do not know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hej på er! :) Jag kommer faktiskt inte från Sverige men jag har börjat lärt mig själv det svenska språket tillbaka omkring sommer 2013. Det är lätt att förstår och att läsa på skandinaviska språk (också danska och norska) generellt. Jättekul att möta svenskarna hit på PC! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts