Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey INFJ ,do you find that your mood is elevated in the morning.

I don't know what my brain does to my body at night but I wake up everyday all extra sensitive and hungry for life. literally music sounds better, food tastes better (if I was hungry) in the morning.

I dunno. life for me is just better when I wake up.

anyone else?

Registered
馃寛馃幑鈽甀NFJ 666 sx/sp馃嚭馃嚫馃拑馃徎馃拫
Well, I'm not really a morning person. But, when I finally do wake up I find I have more energy in the morning. It's the best time for me to get things accomplished, and the only time I can work out. Around 2 or 3 in the afternoon is when I really want to take a nap. But, the weird thing is that while my body has more energy in the morning, my mind is sharper at night.

Registered
I'm a night person.. i'm most alive and awake between 2 and 5am - particularly for getting uni work done.

i prefer to have the solace of night (early morning), sleep through morning and wake up early afternoon

Registered
Not really much of a morning person, or an afternoon or night person for that matter.

I guess if I had to pick one, I am a bit of a night owl. It really depends on the situation and my surroundings.

Registered
I tend to be a morning (5:00-12:00) and early night (6:00-10:00) person. I get cranky in the afternoon and also when i lack my 5-8 hours of sleep.

Reactions: Alaya

Registered
I want to eat the cake and have it, too.

I am drawn towards having a disciplined, structured schedule - getting up in the morning, exercising before my day, and sleeping early. But at the same time, I seem to crave life most in the quiet hours of the night 11pm-4am during when my mind is also sharper.

I wake up early, but I can't tell if it's because i'm a morning person or if it's because my schedule requires it of me. I'm thinking it is more of the latter. Again, this is a weird issue for me - I guess I would prefer to work and sleep later, but at the same time, the idea of sleeping in and waking up in the two digits (10am+) grosses me out. Ideally, I wish i could go without sleep because there's so much to do, but these days I can't function normally without 8 solid hours of sleep.

That said, I've been having sporadic insomnia for quite a while, so all this only applies when my sleeping is normal.

Registered
Hey INFJ ,do you find that your mood is elevated in the morning.

I don't know what my brain does to my body at night but I wake up everyday all extra sensitive and hungry for life. literally music sounds better, food tastes better (if I was hungry) in the morning.

I dunno. life for me is just better when I wake up.

anyone else?
I always figured I was a morning person because my dad used to flip the matress, and dump me on the floor every morning at 5:30. So now... I wake up instantly, and fully alert.

Namely necessity... :mellow:

I don't think INFJs have an elevated sex drive either. Everyone likes sex... and on just about every other board there are threads about (ENTJ elevated sex drive), etc.

If you ask me both are solely nurture. Well labido is nature... but really doesn't have much to do with personality. xD

Banned
I tend to be a morning (5:00-12:00) and early night (6:00-10:00) person. I get cranky in the afternoon and also when i lack my 5-8 hours of sleep.

I'm exactly the same. So what does that make us: early or night people? :mellow:

Registered
It's a perfect time to go INFJ-hunting. Delicious, tender, sweet INFJs...

They're fluttering and chirping about at 5:30 a.m. like the early birdbrains they are. I'm half-awake stomping around with an axe determined to eliminate the noise. And get some brekkie.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
I always figured I was a morning person because my dad used to flip the matress, and dump me on the floor every morning at 5:30. So now... I wake up instantly, and fully alert.

Namely necessity... :mellow:

I don't think INFJs have an elevated sex drive either. Everyone likes sex... and on just about every other board there are threads about (ENTJ elevated sex drive), etc.

If you ask me both are solely nurture. Well labido is nature... but really doesn't have much to do with personality. xD
I wake up with boners too.

They're fluttering and chirping about at 5:30 a.m. like the early birdbrains they are. I'm half-awake stomping around with an axe determined to eliminate the noise. And get some brekkie.
a man after my own heart... literally.

Banned
depends

if i haven't slept the night prior - no
if i have fallen asleep at some weird time like 6-8pm yeah pretty uplifting when i wake up at 4am

when i was studying for grad school exams I was waking up at 4 am regularly to spend a couple of hours studying before going off to classes - felt good

killing birds with an axe is a ... novel concept
i would recommend a gun or something along those lines, makes it easier to hit moving stuff

Registered
killing birds with an axe is a ... novel concept
i would recommend a gun or something along those lines, makes it easier to hit moving stuff
Oh, you fantasy-driven NFs...you only think you can fly.

+

=

Registered
I am a morning person and I like my mornings to be quiet and thoughtful. So I find I am better when I have at least 20 to 30 minutes alone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts