Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how are you coping with that?

i love sleeping!! i sleep 10 hours at least if i havent set my alarm clock.

i love getting to bed late and get up late... that qualifies me for being a "b" person. well in dk at least.. there's an "a" person - sleeping early and waking up early and a "b" late to bed, late up...

and probably more, but i dont know about those..

anyways..

how is your morning like?

because of school i have to get up early, im always like a zoombie in the morning i never get enough sleep, because i always go to bed late, 3 o clock in the nite and getting up at 7.. or well im suppose to get up at 7.. i get up at 7.40 and i have to leave my appartment 7.50 to get to class on time....

i never eat breakfast.....

is that an INFP thing? i read somewhere INFPs are perfectionists... i wouldnt categorize myself as one, im far from.... though an idealist i am... according to my head..

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am anything but a morning person, and I can't remember ever being up during the morning unless I absolutely had to be, like for school when I went to high school, or to meet up with my friends that I really care about. I end up going to bed pretty late unless I am depressed or extremely tired, and get up pretty late, and I'm always teased for it. I never have time for breakfast before my morning classes (Tuesdays and Fridays, class starts at 8.30, and Wednesday lab starts at 9.00), so I usually get a coffee and fruit or something and eat and drink during class, BUT I ALWAYS have to take a shower in the morning before class, so I make myself get up at 7.15. I just have to, I feel disgusting if I don't. One thing I really love about college: I don't have to get up at 6 am every day anymore to go to a whole string of classes that go on for 6 hours straight.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am definitely not a morning person. I like to get my good 9.5 hours of sleep, and if you wake me up in the middle of it I will probably attack you. :crazy:

My mornings are a disaster if I have a set schedule. I'm late for whatever it is a couple days a week at least. If I had a job I really cared about, or that wasn't stupidly early, this might be different, but seeing as I've never had one of those... yeah, mornings are pretty much a train wreck.

I love the night, too, so I'm usually not up too early unless I have to be. If I could have my way I'd be up at noon every day, and the sun wouldn't set until 10 PM :tongue: Gotta love those long summer nights, so much room for creativity~

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
wow guys, we're like peas in a pod :D i would think most Infp's are mostly "b" people.
We're too indulgent of ourselves :p and I completely agree! Take the days but leave me the nights :)

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
not a morning person at all. getting up so early is cumbersome and i'd rather not do it if i don't have to. but when i do, usually the first thing i reach for is my coffee. make coffee, then check email, news, facebook, PC etc... usually takes me about 1 hour to get in the right mindset to start the day.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I don't really sleep longer than 8 hours most nights, but I can't get myself to bed for the life of me. I never want to go to sleep and I will stay awake until my body cannot take it anymore. Strange, because when it comes to waking up and getting out of bed, I will try to go back to sleep and stay in bed for as long as I can, because I don't want to be awake.

As for the mornings: I've never been a natural morning person, and I don't enjoy being awake in the morning, but I do enjoy the morning as far as the sun and dew and birds and all of that nature stuff is concerned.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Normally I have to get up early in the morning...my mom and baby brother also have to get in the bathroom to get ready, so usually it's pretty hectic. Usually I plan what to do in the morning in advance, it works out. Usually. At times things always seem to randomly go missing and then it totally screws me up. Then I wind up running late, so I start rushing to get where I need to on time and then when I'm on the bus, I realize I left something at home .-.

I skip breakfast 90% of the time, back in High School, 100%.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i miss the days where i was free to wake and sleep as i wished... i'd go to bed at the *earliest* at 5am (and more normally 6, sometimes 7... 8... 9 if i was really on a roll then i'd squint and realize the sun'd come up and i'd better get to bed so i could avoid the hideous phenomenon).

but my work now, i have to wake up at 5:30 am each day... in odd cases, earlier. i despise it. and i HATE anyone who is cheerful and all that crap in the morning that i bump into... get into work and at least one, normally a few of the more obnoxious boys i work with are all peppy and already acting the way that stupid boys act (ie, being loud and making fun of each other). i swear, if i wasnt so lethargic in the morning, i'd just slap the lot of 'em... :dry: *grumble grumble*...

i like to wake up later, and i like to have *time* to lay around in bed before i have to do anything. it'd be the perfect time to have an extended snuggling (etc...) with someone i love, if only someone were sharing my bed :sad:

meh...

Reactions: Evgenia

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah, I think the best waking dreaming is done at night, when it's quiet. Or early in the morning. I miss that, cos I work 11pm - 7am at a clippings agency. On my days off im so tired I usually just crash. My prime writing hours are 11pm - 4am, damnit. :( Guess Ill pick up once I leave in July :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts