Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I almost tried four tests, just one of them gave me the correct result.
I hope there is a trustable test that always gives a correct result.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I do like the one on 16Personalities a lot, since it's accessible to new people. It's not very accurate though. My ESFJ collegue got ESFP, my ESTP sister got ESFP and a ENTP student of mine got ENTJ. (and these are just the types of people I know the type of for sure). The test is focused a lot on behaviour and it's also a little American-centric in its interpretations of behaviour.

Honestly, I have not found a test I've liked yet. I have some good ideas on how a good test might be set up, but it's going to be while before I could produce anything concrete.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I dig this one:

Type in Mind

I remember taking it a while back and getting INFJ, a part of me can't help that's just horseshit though, like I put too much emphasis on my Ni or something.

Retook it just now and got ISTP, but, I got to the last question and tbh could have gone either way, relates to both the INTP and ISTP answers completely.

I think it's easy to know what each question is getting at, which is why it's ever so important to be honest with regards to who you are, not who you want to be or who you want to be seen as, or who you could be, or anything like "yeah I can do that" etc.

Actually who you are. For real.
No bullshit.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Research and introspection.

Sorry, I dont have a link for you :ambivalence:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts