Personality Cafe banner

Most badass characters by...

20K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Noeh 
#1 · (Edited)
Jung

Responders (EP)

ENTP: Captain Mal Reynolds (Firefly)
ENFP: The Joker (Batman Returns, Batman comic series)
ESTP: Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)
ESFP: Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who, Torchwood)

Individualists (IP)

INTP: L Lawliet (Death Note)
INFP: Erik (Phantom of the Opera)
ISTP: Michael Westen (Burn Notice)
ISFP: Rorschach (Watchmen)

Stabilizers (IJ)

INTJ: Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars)
INFJ: Jesus Christ (Biblical depiction)
ISTJ: Darth Vader (Star Wars)
ISFJ: Dr. John Watson (Sherlock Holmes)

Initiators (EJ)

ENTJ: Lucifer (Biblical depiction)
ENFJ: Nicolae Carpathia (Left Behind series)
ESTJ: King Leonidas (300)
ESFJ: Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

Socionics

Alpha Quadra

ESFj-Fe: Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who, ESFP)
ESFj-Si: Patrick Bateman (American Psycho, INTJ)
ISFp-Fe: Eric Draven (The Crow, ISFP)
ISFp-Si: Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars, ISFP)
ENTp-Ne: Light Yagami (Death Note, INTJ)
ENTp-Ti: Dr. Cal Lightman (Lie to Me, ISTP)
INTj-Ne: Nate River (Death Note, INTJ)
INTj-Ti: Spock (Star Trek, INTP)

Beta Quadra

ENFj-Fe: John Simm's Master (Doctor Who, ENTJ)
ENFj-Ni: Leonidas I of Sparta (300, ESTJ)
INFp-Fe: Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, ENFP)
INFp-Ni: Johan Liebert (Monster, INTJ)
ESTp-Se: Mihael Keehl (Death Note, ENFP)
ESTp-Ti: Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, ESFP)
ISTj-Se: Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights, ESTP)
ISTj-Ti: Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass, INTJ)

Gamma Quadra

ESFp-Se: Sixth Doctor (Doctor Who, ENTJ)
ESFp-Fi: Ninth Doctor (Doctor Who, ENFP)
ISFj-Se: Michael Westen (Burn Notice, ISTP)
ISFj-Fi: Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo, INTJ)
ENTj-Te: Sauron (LoTR, ENTJ)
ENTj-Ni: Saruman (LoTR, INTJ)
INTp-Te: L Lawliet (Death Note, INTP)
INTp-Ni: River Tam (Firefly, INFJ)

Delta Quadra

ENFp-Ne: Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who, ENFP)
ENFp-Fi: Vash the Stampede (Trigun, ENFP)
INFj-Ne: Patrick Jane (The Mentalist, INTJ)
INFj-Fi: Itsuki Koizumi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, INFJ)
ESTj-Te: Alucard (Hellsing, ISTP)
ESTj-Si: Pierce Brosnan's Bond (James Bond, ENTJ)
ISTp-Te: Soichiro Yagami (Death Note, ISTJ)
ISTp-Si: Daniel Craig's Bond (James Bond, ISTP)

Enneagram

Image Triad

2w1: Vash the Stampede (Trigun, ENFP)
2w3: Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing, ESFJ)
3w2: Michael Westen (Burn Notice, ISTP)
3w4: Patrick Bateman (American Psycho, INTJ)
4w3: Dracula (Gary Oldman version, INTJ)
4w5: Severus Snape (Harry Potter, INTJ)

Intellect Triad

5w4: L Lawliet (Death Note, INTP)
5w6: Patrick Jane (The Mentalist, INTJ)
6w5: Dr. Simon Tam (Firefly, ISTJ)
6w7: Captain Mal Reynolds (Firefly, ENTP)
7w6: Ladd Russo (Baccano, ESFP)
7w8: The Joker (Batman, ENFP/ENTJ)

Instinct Triad

8w7: John Simm's Master (Doctor Who, ENTJ)
8w9: Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars, INTJ)
9w8: Johan Liebert (Monster, INTJ)
9w1: Remus Lupin (Harry Potter, INTJ)
1w9: Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
1w2: Light Yagami (Death Note)

See less See more
#5 ·
**** YEAH JOHAN!!! :D

I'd like to know why you have Johan as a feeler. He doesn't seem to care much for anyone except his sister and Dr. Tenma. I see him as more of a thinker, considering how strategic he is and how detached he is when he kills. Of course, he could be just one messed up feeler. :crazy: I mean, his childhood did royally screw him up. (I would go into the details, but I don't want to inadvertently spoil anyone.) I know very little about the enneagram, but just going by the descriptions on Wikipedia, Johan could very well be a warped 9...a very warped 9.
Ladies, this is Socionics you're talking about here, not MBTI. Patrick Bateman and Johan Liebert are both creepy-ass sociopathic INTJs, but both Socionics Fe types.

See, Socionics Fe isn't about compliance to shared ethical standards. Rather, it's about a desire and ability to create a cheerful and loose atmosphere where people don't watch what they do or say -- it's essentially the "party animal" function. And, in unhealthy cases, Fe will seek to provoke a reaction -- any reaction -- to be satisfied. Even pants-shitting terror. Most eccentric and comical villains are Socionics ExFj or IxFp.

In the case of Johan Liebert, he's a Socionics Ni-dominant type that wants peace and quiet above all else, but is very good at subtly emotionally manipulating people into doing what he wants -- which corresponds with Creative (auxiliary) Fe. Patrick Bateman, for his part, is maintly defined by being eccentric, and rather charismatic. I'd take him for ENFj (which is shockingly common for INTJ and ENTJ villains -- especially Disney villains and their ilk), except that he had a very strong sense of aesthetics, as demonstrated by his "perfect billboard," which puts him in Socionics Si territory. He is nowhere close to being ESFJ in MBTI however, given that he outright doesn't understand human emotion, and has stated as much.

And yes, Johan is very much a fucked-up Nine. His entire life goal is to have some peace and quiet, and his strategy to attain that is to... kill every other human being on the face of the Earth.

Frankly, Johan Liebert scares the shit out of me.

#6 · (Edited)
Ladies, this is Socionics you're talking about here, not MBTI.
Yes, I realize that. After all, it was listed under "Socionics." :tongue: I just wrongly assumed that Socionics just re-ordered the functions. Should have done the research beforehand. Oh well. ^_^U

And yes, Johan is very much a fucked-up Nine. His entire life goal is to have some peace and quiet, and his strategy to attain that is to... kill every other human being on the face of the Earth.

Frankly, Johan Liebert scares the shit out of me.
Wikipedia Description of Nines said:
Holy idea: Love
Basic Fear: Loss and separation; of annihilation
Stress/Disintegration point: Six. Nines may become anxious, suspicious, and negative like unhealthy Sixes and may express more aggression
A certain event in his childhood that's revealed in the very last scene of the series seems to support these aspects of Johan. And he doesn't want to wipe out humanity just to obtain "peace and quiet." A world without humanity is his ideal. He thinks everyone is worthless, including and especially himself. In his mind, the world would be better off without anyone. Being the last one standing is just a consolation prize of knowing that he succeeded in his goal. It's a very twisted idea of "world peace." @_@

Just be glad that he's not a real person. O_O

#3 ·
Most psycho killers are E inadvertently.

#4 ·
INFp-Ni: Johan Liebert (Monster)
9w8: Johan Liebert (Monster)
**** YEAH JOHAN!!! :D

I'd like to know why you have Johan as a feeler. He doesn't seem to care much for anyone except his sister and Dr. Tenma. I see him as more of a thinker, considering how strategic he is and how detached he is when he kills. Of course, he could be just one messed up feeler. :crazy: I mean, his childhood did royally screw him up. (I would go into the details, but I don't want to inadvertently spoil anyone.) I know very little about the enneagram, but just going by the descriptions on Wikipedia, Johan could very well be a warped 9...a very warped 9.

#9 ·
Really? Explain.

#10 ·
Well, you have about half of them correct. You start to mess up when you use introverts. For example: ISTPs have introverted thinking and extroverted sensing, but you put the ISTP functions down as extroverted thinking and introverted sensing.

#12 ·
Socionics uses functions like that. Socionics P/J indicates which function is dominant, rather than which is extroverted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.