Personality Cafe banner

Which enneatype is the most notorious flirt? ;)

• 1w9

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

• 2w3

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • 3w2

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • 3w4

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • 4w3

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 9w1

Votes: 3 2.7%

Most flirtatious type?

15K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  nicoloco90 
#1 ·
I saw someone mention that 2w3 is probably the most flirtatious enneatype. So, curious, I decided to post a poll to find the general consensus. :) To be fair, I decided to include every enneatype. It's not going to be precise considering I included nothing about the variant stackings, but whatever. Happy voting!

#8 ·
Sevens, threes, and twos are probably the most flirtatious. Fours aren't classically flirty - they like to stay a mystery and attract a pursuer - but they can be if they have a three wing.

As with anything, it depends. In my experience eight men are fearless when it comes to women and will do a cold approach(one once walked up to me and asked if I had a boyfriend. unbelievable.) but I don't know that I'd call them flirtatious.

#18 ·
7w6 wing; Energetic, extraverted positivity and need for stimulation and abundance meets desire to be accommodating/palatable creates performer type personality that makes for the biggest and most eager potential flirt.
w8 would be runner up, aims to be more mischievous/"bad boy" than cute/friendly/sweet

2w3's flirtatious manner & niceness/supplication can be mistaken for flirting where there is no sexual interest. and probably creepiness when there is. classic "nice guy".

#21 ·
I'm pretty certain 7s are the most flirtatious one of them all, they are reckless in a way and enjoy playing around. I don't believe 2s are the most flirtatious at all, I feel like they act more like a 4 in a way, they both like to attract pursuers by giving an image they feel is attractive. Actually I even believe 3s are more flirtatious than both 2s and 4s, they know what they want and jump to action. Alhough 7s and 3s more likely flirt just for fun, they sure do a lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.