Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Which MBTI is likely to be judgemental?
I feel like this is an unanswerable question.. and attempting to answer is going to depend on what exactly you mean by 'judgemental' and how developed a character is, regardless of personality type.

Theoretically, an extroverted judger will appear the most judgemental in public, especially a dominant extroverted judger. A dominant introverted judger may be just as judgemental but it'll be less obvious since it's...introverted. The dominant extroverted judgers are the ESFJs, ENFJs, ENTJs, and ESTJs. But once again, this'll probably depend on how developed their personality is. Some may be more tempered and act less judgy, while others may be giving their dominant function full reign and appear very judgy. So a balanced and tempered dominant extroverted judger may not seem as judgey as other less balanced personalities types. It just all depends. -shrugs-

Reactions: saph

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
estp are pretty judgemental..
ill bite -

while i observe many things, when i process these things i am simply categorizing; not assigning any emotional or moral value. Thats Fi's job. If you mean we observe and judge, then I'd say yes... ESTP's are very fast short think-cycle reactionists.... so by frequency an ESTP could be seen as making the most judgements

it could also depend on what you mean by judging... the term itself could be subjective or could simply mean the act of making a decision one way or another... and in that case, any judging dominant preference would be 'judgy'. lol

*edit* i just read the ISTP and eSTP posts below, and realized we are all saying the same thing -_- because of course we would. DOH!

·
Registered
344 Posts
*edit* i just read the ISTP and eSTP posts below, and realized we are all saying the same thing -_- because of course we would. DOH!
Ha ha lol. Yup. I'm not sure if I've ever met an one, but I can't really imagine an ESTP being really judgy. >.> But then again I doubt I would consider an ESTPs type 'judgement' to be judgy. As @pinkskymelody stated, Fi doms are very judgy...in an incredibly irritating, black and white kind of way, but I've noticed that is not always a public thing.

Reactions: saph and TornadicX
1 - 6 of 6 Posts