Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would people generally agree with me that INTPs are generally over-represented in the realm of typology? I have spent some time perusing various sites (this one included) and have come to the conclusion that INTPs are among the majority of individuals engaging in this sort of thing. That doesn't surprise me (as an INTP) because the idea of understanding oneself internally and organizing personality/internal workings into an orderly and structured format is a hallmark of INTPs.

Would people generally agree with me? My assumptions are based on incredibly anecdotal evidence (laughably so, actually) which is why I wished to extend my data pool to others who have obviously spent some time in this sort of community.

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'd be inclined to believe any N type is over-represented on the internet, and any INxx type would be ALL OVER stuff like this; categorizing and trying to understand people and such. I wouldn't see quite as many S types being as interested in exploring the interwebs anyway! Sure, everyone is represented, but N's are ridiculously attracted to the internet in my experience.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never noticed the presence of INFPs or INFJs, but as I said it is all anecdotal evidence. Definitely not surprised at the assumption that INxx is most common. Makes sense to me. Thanks for your input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts