Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 3 13.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a poll on the INTP section ( http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/541922-you-ticklish.html ) to see whether being a ticklish INTP is in the majority or in the minority - as in my personal experiences INTP's are teased for how crazy ticklish they are.

However, it wasn't quite fair in the grand scheme of things. So for this poll, think of the most ticklish people you know, including yourself, and check them on the poll.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Enfj

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,221 Posts
I'm a super ticklish INFP, but I also have this INFJ friend that you can't even touch without her flinching and/or laughing. I voted both INFP and INFJ. I unfortunately don't know any INTPs outside the Internet, so I can't confirm your statement :unsure:.

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
It depends, actually. For example, I keep getting in arguments with ESFJs so easily I would risk calling most of them ticklish. The goody-goody type. I think INTPs may be somewhat ticklish... I seem so go many people because I'm always thinking about something and I hate it when people distract me all of a sudden.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts