Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Happy Early Birthday Melchiz! This afternoon I saw a mama duck walking her eight baby ducklings across a busy street where I live. The sweetest scene ever. Cars stopped and let her lead her babies in a straight row behind her. Made my day. :happy:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Being alive, I suppose. Besides being grateful for that, it was otherwise a very aggravating day.

Also, happy birthday! Best of fortunes on this new chapter!

Reactions: Sangmu

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Taking a poop after having been constipated for two days.

I also got to have sex.

Happened separately.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
What made your day?

For me it was this morning when two of my friends sent me birthday messages early and it was fantastic.
Happy Birthday!

For me, I just finished the last class in my Masters program before student teaching. I'm about to get a lot of needed downtime...

Oh. And a 1st grader was frightened by my mustache today. Which is... something?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I was hanging out/doing homework with people and got one of those rare moments where you find out how you're perceived by other people. This girl that I've only spent a little time around said I was a really good, kind person and the type that would save the world or something of the sort. Made me feel really good about myself :) Despite how much it has felt like my life has come crashing down on me in the past few months, I've been a whole lot better at not being afraid to say what's on my mind and I've only seen positive results. So yeah, a little minor victory as I am swamped in tons of work haha

·
Registered
16,008 Posts
Husband woke up breathing this morning. I woke up breathing this morning. As far as I know, my loved ones in my family all woke up breathing. Life - so f****** fragile, can be taken away at any moment. What I'm trying to say is, best thing is being alive..... STILL. Thank God. I shall never take one breath for granted.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Crashing on the bed with my love after playing basketball together all morning. Eating tangerines & just lying there semi-dead kissing his cheeks and nose. Moments of silence and rest and love and sun through the window. Bliss.

·
Registered
642 Posts
My girlfriend telling me "we're done"! Oh wait, that's not wonderful...

Well, hang on a minute, I suppose it can be. I can finally get that alone time I was craving. I don't have to listen to her problems at inopportune times. I no longer need to worry about concealing my sorrow from her, or otherwise dancing on eggshells to avoid dragging her down. I can play videogames without being interrupted! I can do anything I want in my future instead of choosing to settle down with that one person! And I don't have to worry about self-doubt anymore because I have no one left to impress!

Come to think of it, this might not be so bad after all. I'm grateful to her for helping me out at my low points and inspiring me to be a better person, but I think I've grown past dependence - from here on out, I am my own man.

And that is wonderful.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Me: ''I just don't want to force myself and my own interest on other people all the time.''
Friend: ''No with your talents, that would be to hard of an: ''IN YOUR FACE''

It was nice to hear. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Rays of sunshine breaking through a cloudy sky. Sunbursts are so underrated :)

Reactions: Mender

·
Retired Administrator
18,134 Posts
I already wrote about this, but having it start raining. Watching Scandal with black tea. Taking advantage of a small break in the rain to plant two tomatoes, and then having an excuse to come back in.

Listening to the soft patter of rain above me. I forgot how nice it is to watch a movie on a rainy day.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got the courage today to tell the love of my life that I still think about him after five years of being broken up. He hasn't responded yet but it feels good to be free of those words that had been clinging on my tongue for so long. I was the love of his life too, once. Who knows... maybe a great thing will happen. And if it doesn't... at least life will be more real than this hiatus I've been living in for so long.

Reactions: sensei.of.slow
1 - 15 of 15 Posts