Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Just wondering, what types of multi-player games do you play?

Perhaps we'll find a trend amongst the personality types :kitteh:

I'll start: I'm an ENTJ and I play Guild Wars, Counter-Strike:Condition Zero, Team-Fortress 2, Red Orchestra, and this kiddy game called Dragon Nest (with my younger siblings).

·
Banned
7,928 Posts
Diablo 2
World of Warcraft
City of Heroes
DC Universe Online
Star Wars: The Old Republic (currently the one I'm subscribed to)
Team Fortress 2
I have also played console shooters online.

I've also been trying out ME3's multiplayer option.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Currently, the only multiplayer game I play frequently is Starcraft 2. I used to also play Darkspore a lot until the game's community lost interest and Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
INTP - I've played various multiplayer coops and MMORPGs. I'm playing multiplayer/co-op shooters (mostly ME3 or whatever was cheap on steam) at the moment until D3 comes out.

·
Banned
493 Posts
Diablo 2... waiting only Diablo 3.
Halo
Heroes of Might and Magic (Lawl, I know, old school...)
StarCraft
Super Smash
Golden Eye (Recently connected by N64 and started playing the oldies lawl).
Diddy Kong Racing <3 (Makes my inner-child happy)
Hunter: The Reckoning
...etc.

I don't know what my MBTI is... I tested INTP/INFP... 50/50 T and F. I'm an odd one :p

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
INTP:
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
World of Warcraft
Minecraft
Borderlands
Starhawk
Greed Corp

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've mainly played Guild Wars (for well over 1,500 hours, not so much nowadays though I do come back occasionally) and Team Fortress 2 (casually since they went free). I have an Aion account which I have recovered since they went F2P but quickly remembered why I stopped playing in the first place- too damn slow and grindy.

Locally I've played a LOT of Smash Bros. Brawl with friends. A LOT. My main characters in that would probably be Lucario, Luigi, Zero Suit Samus and Game and Watch.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
Diablo 2... waiting only Diablo 3.
Halo
Heroes of Might and Magic (Lawl, I know, old school...)
StarCraft
Super Smash
Golden Eye (Recently connected by N64 and started playing the oldies lawl).
Diddy Kong Racing <3 (Makes my inner-child happy)
Hunter: The Reckoning
...etc.

I don't know what my MBTI is... I tested INTP/INFP... 50/50 T and F. I'm an odd one :p
another one waiting for D3 it seems!

@Stephen and I were playing D2 together a few months back. Now we've moved over to WCIII

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Right now it's just minecraft because that's about all I can run (trying to preserve my laptop). I don't even do that much on my friend's server. I'm kind of waiting til I build a new computer to play other games. Table-top RPGs if those count.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ISTP: Battlefield 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, SOCOM 4, Modern Warfare 3, Red Dead Redemption, Etc. If it's an FPS and has authentic weapons, I'll play it.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
ISTP

World of Warcraft, which I'm not allowed to play anymore, but I like MMOs. Adding other players makes the game more unpredictable. :)

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
ISTP

World of Warcraft, which I'm not allowed to play anymore, but I like MMOs. Adding other players makes the game more unpredictable. :)
why aren't you allowed to play WoW anymore?

·
Banned
7,928 Posts
Anyone looking forward to Guild Wars 2?
I'm looking forward to laughing at all the people who think the "holy trinity" is gone, when they discover it's alive and well in that game.

Does that count?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts